Change...EM1 content

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol...as Jon said, they werent actually free. I just didnt have to come out any extra money. Sold the CTR mirrors, switch, relay, full door wiring harnesses w/ new Spoon glass inserts. Then I found these and picked them up like a week later =)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did a little shoot with my bro in law Friday =)

Dat FBP! - This was my wife's FBP but we sold it to her brother when we picked up her TSX =)

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I should have know better than to think they were free. I see what you were saying though.

Super clean cars man. I love the first shot.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks Chester =)

All good ReedMann! =) It was a sweet deal though. I couldnt have asked for a better deal to change up the seats. Thanks for the comments on the pics!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That first grass shot is full of win

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man =)

Got one seat in last night. I should have the second in tonight. Harness will go back in later, going to clean them as the red seats have shown how dirty the harnesses are...lol.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Both in! :D

Adjustable thigh bolster is nice =)

And the how...bottom of the seats with no rails.

Had to drill a new hole and extend the one above it.

As you might remember I'm helping my buddy with his ITR. Doing a lot of the wiring he needs done.

He is removing some un-needed wiring, changing some stuff up and such. I started with this...

Coming along...

Mostly finished. I'd like to do something else to finish it off but I need the car for that and the owners permission...lol.

Left overs...

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seats look killer man.

Wiring looks great too. I request installed pics on the R.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Older pic of the ITR we are working on and my car =) Photoshop edit gives it the canvas look...thought it was kind cool.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok, Friday we finished mounting the boot into the firewall. Pulled each leg to the place of connection and started repinning the connectors on the inside of the car.

Routing of the headlight harness and test fit to passenger side...

And this is the next task. Shock tower to the firewall. If you dont know, the Integra has plugs at the shock tower to disconnect whereas the Civic just unplugs from the ECU area and pulls right out to the engine. The engine portion is alread done and on the engine.

Last edited:

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The wiring is looking great so far! Did you make the yellow labels too? I'm in the process of doing my engine harness now, so I know how tedious it is. The results are definitely worth it though.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man, and yes it surely is! I have a couple Si harnesses I'm going to do as well.

Clarification, headlight harness and main engine harness actually on the engine he purchased though Wire-Worx. I'm doing all of the other stuff and some things custom. Plus we didnt want to do the normal hack up on the car to just pull in the headlight harness. We de-pinned the whole harness and used existing holes to route it. And because he didnt get a tuck engine harness (by choice, just wanted something new and cleaner than the old one) we still have the shock tower harnesses on each side. Thats where I came in again. He also is keeping PS, brake master float switch and ABS so I integrated those into that driver side boot after removing them from their respective harnesses that are unused now. That also meant to integrate some pins into the Wire-Worx connector to pick up the interior side harness.

The next project will be that picture last posted. I'll be pulling it down to wires and deleting all the headlight wiring from it. Then I'll resleeve it all to look nice and match everything else. I'll extend the sleeving into the car a tad just to make a good transition at the OEM firewall boot.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds like a good plan man. You've done great work so far. I'm in for more updates/pictures.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man =) Working is slow with our schedules and locations. We dont live that far from each other but the retarded traffic we have makes it a chore to commute...lol. Yesterday I just inspected some of the progress he made from the wiring diagrams since we had another project going on.

And I got some pins from this same friend that I'll be checking to my ECU connectors. If they are the right pins I'll be making jumpers to try and get my AC up and running. The RyWire harness doesnt provide jumpers to pick up the AC system since most everyone who buys the harnesses are deleting that stuff.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No updates. All quiet here. Couple parts inbound, Toda A cams w/ Toda gears. Hoping I'll be able to install and tune before the Dragon meet...all comes down to money though. And I finally get to hit the track again on Sunday! New venue for me and very much looking forward to it. Just need to find some time this week to put the car in the air to do a bolt check.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The dragon run? That's that one that's in north Carolina right?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2