Change...EM1 content

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
T'aint no "style" about it, its a real live racecar ;)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
T'aint no "style" about it, its a real live racecar ;)
Thats right man =) Not building for style, although its nice to have that as well...lol.

As seen on FB (EM1Crew page) and IG...

Well, Friday my buddy Jose and I installed the spoiler.

Race morning meet up with the ITR homie...

And after running =)

Until I'm able to upload my footage, here is one someone shot of me running...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu2rL9dPFg&feature=youtu.be

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dang, I just realized I didnt get any shots with the track wheels on! DOH!

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hoping to get some shots from photographers on site yesterday very soon. But the wheels are the 949's I picked up in the fall.

Car felt beast and drove great. Seems I couldnt give it enough of a beat down yesterday...lol. But I was very rusty so I needed some driver/seat time before going all in. BUT, I was on the heels of the generally "fast crowd" and got a LOT of positive feedback on both performance and how the car is looking right now. Best feedback is that of those who have won at the national level in their BMW/Vette/S/Porsche...whatever...and are impressed at how the little FWD Honda is doing out there...lol.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So this photo just happened upon me. Guy saw my car in the lot at work, figured out a number to call up in our building and managed to chain a message to me. Just to let me know he took a pic of my car and wanted to get the image to me. Mad cool points to the guy =) Anyway...

And I had a nasty migraine yesterday so I didnt upload any of my videos. BUT, a buddy was there with his and stuck it on my car for a couple runs. Here is a passenger rear forward view and a driver front fender to aft view. Really a cool angle I thought on the forward looking aft.

http://youtu.be/WWcFeI7nNgg
http://youtu.be/W9fDBop2ZPc

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a little hard to tell but I feel like I can hear you coasting A LOT in the videos posted. Car also looks a little too composed throughout the entire run, which seems to go in hand with the coasting. Esp for being on r-comps. Push harder, go faster! lol Car looks good though.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man. Yeah, those were my first two runs of the day and a VERY rusty driver...lol. Car felt beast and was on me to beat it a little more...lol. I missed nearly all of last year due to furlough with the gov't. I'm planning on getting as much seat time as I can this year. There was much less lift and much more throttle in the later runs...lol. =)

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the wing, I'm a big fan of big wings like that. I want one too

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man =)

And I'm over here geeking out. Finally, after 8 months (from my order date) of waiting for the release of the new power version of the carbon Spoon mirrors...

Last edited:

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, I have OEM CTR lights w/ the city lights installed/connected.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I knocked out a couple things for Springfest this past weekend.

OEM Type Rx pedal set w/ WorxTuning dead pedal. Dead pedal has been in for a while though. And you can see part of the OEM EDM all weather mats...

Wash up for Springfest...notice the new Spoon mirrors are installed ;)

Spoon viewz...

Meeting up withz zee homies =)

Springfest5

Yes, the door is only latched...not fully closed...lol.

And after, dinner with the TN homies that came out.

rustycivic2000

Registered VIP
If you could get your hands on a Chargespeed lip, with the winglets and canards, that would totally complete the front end.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, I did have a ChargeSpeed lip but decided to sell it rather than install. I will be installing a P1 Time Attack airdam and splitter for the track when it comes in. Currently it is on order with Special Projects =)