Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

if the leg humping annoys or offends you, use the report button
and i or another moderator will clean your thread.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
guys love gals that are into cars. my dame got a similar response on the mr2 forums

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha yea i kinda figured wah wud happen if theres no pic as i have encountered dat situatution bfor lol i am currently a member of forum from aus soo yea lol
i guess you dont see alot of girl with mod car i personally like car but i'm still learning

every thing in aus is pretty pricey due to the exchange rate even tho its a replica ima fine with it its not such a big deal yesh it might make a slight difference but i dont c the point is spending such big $$ besides i'm a girl soo its good enough for me xP

i'm not the best drriver out there and i make heaps of mistake soo i rather not spend too much just as yet
I'm a girl too. Only the best is good enough for me and my car. It has nothing to do with my gender.

I'm really into cars. I can only imagine maybe it's not the same for you since you said cheaper things are okay since you're just a girl. :what:
Wanting to attach a $20 piece of low grade unpainted plastic to the front of your car is beyond me to begin with... but whatever.
I would have to agree with that.

I'd rather have no lip than a cheap (in quality, I mean) one.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Howdy! Welcome!

Nice looking ride there, wanna ride on me? ;)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most guys love gals that are into cars. my dame got a similar response on the mr2 forums
I steer clear from those girls. Too many bad experiences, it gives me headaches just thinking about it.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I steer clear from those girls. Too many bad experiences, it gives me headaches just thinking about it.
We're not all bad. Girls into cars can be as varied as girls not into cars. You'll have attention whores on either side. You'll have jealousy on either side.

Dating in general will leave you with bad experiences.

A guy and girl who are both into cars is no stranger to me than a couple that is into snowboarding or the outdoors to me.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got involved with the wrong ones. Oh well, it's just something for me to avoid in the future.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, I'm gonna be pretty bummed when I find out how many STD's I got from all of them...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dude you haven't tested urself yet?

peeweechik

5+ Year Member
you forgot to kill the plate in the new picture :> lookin good there. i wish us plates looked like uk and aus plates
haha ima sur the us plates is not as bad ima gna customise the plate of a silver writin on black lol

yea wopc i have forgotten

peeweechik

5+ Year Member
I'm a girl too. Only the best is good enough for me and my car. It has nothing to do with my gender.

I'm really into cars. I can only imagine maybe it's not the same for you since you said cheaper things are okay since you're just a girl. :what:

I would have to agree with that.

I'd rather have no lip than a cheap (in quality, I mean) one.
fair enough soo i'm glad that theres girl driver out there ^^ i do like genuine but i honestly do but i'm not the most perfect driver out there i make heaps of mistage i remember when i first brought the car i had the lip put on 1 week later it was all battered -______________-""

not the greatest either i love my cars yes indeed but having to pay 400-500 a piece i dont know about that

ill keep some things genuine like recaros and any thing that i know would last long but for lip ill have it in replica and it is fine by me maybe jus for now when knowing i'm not the best driver

ill wait till i'm very reassuring that i wont batter my lip soo soon

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you're not gonna get a bys front bumper?