CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Neato! Custom rear aero and that first moulding lip!!! Your car is gonna look sick!!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Neato! Custom rear aero and that first moulding lip!!! Your car is gonna look sick!!
First molding is going to be gone. Today will be my last day with it. I keep beating it up daily and it doesn't go with my two front aero options I'm going after. So i slammed the ride one last time.

:hi:

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh em gee :drool:

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First molding is going to be gone. Today will be my last day with it. I keep beating it up daily and it doesn't go with my two front aero options I'm going after. So i slammed the ride one last time.

:hi:
Where's the amber in your turn signal?

Dood just get j's canards and a front diffuser.. You know you want to....

Edit: I just realized it was edited.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He's claiming they are competing... Chris has a one off CUSTOM mini truck. And Kerry is building a well rounded k swapped civic...both very detailed builds but that's like comparing apples to oranges.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Questions..

Do you still have the front fender liners in or did you have to take them out? I'd like to eventually lower my hatch more but would like to keep the fender liners if possible. Also, did you have to cut your mudflaps down at all?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's claiming they are competing... Chris has a one off CUSTOM mini truck. And Kerry is building a well rounded k swapped civic...both very detailed builds but that's like comparing apples to oranges.
Very well put!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, no, no, lol I didn't mean it like that. I personally consider them two of the best builds on the site, so I guess I compare them in my mind?

Idk.

But I definitely didn't mean it in a negative way. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dood just get j's canards and a front diffuser.. You know you want to....
lol, tthe aero setup I have in the works is visibly still pretty simple and may even look like the usual pieces at first glance but canards for one are different than normal and the splitter setup (one reason for ditching the first molding which is designed to be an integrated splitter) is a one off piece. Rear aero will custom one off pieces or piece, talking with Tactical Art of Japan for advice and ideas to make it work. I hope it doesn't stand out to the average eye once it's all together.

Questions..

Do you still have the front fender liners in or did you have to take them out? I'd like to eventually lower my hatch more but would like to keep the fender liners if possible. Also, did you have to cut your mudflaps down at all?
On the hatch I removed them but I have them on the coupe but they are cut at the tops. Right where the fender meets the bumper and about the same distance up on the back half. The cleanliness is debatable but it does look better with the wheels turned. The front mud guards were cut down. They shaved themselves pretty good and I just cleaned them up.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe i missed it but have you started tucking wires on this one???...