CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ordered Kpro already? Did I just miss it?
:cool: should've known it would be a student that's sharp enough to notice that. Yeah, got a PRB (rsx type S ecu) with Kpro version 3 installed on the way. Should be here Wednesday. Got some other things migrating my way as well =)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:cool: should've known it would be a student that's sharp enough to notice that. Yeah, got a PRB (rsx type S ecu) with Kpro version 3 installed on the way. Should be here Wednesday. Got some other things migrating my way as well =)

Will tell what parts are coming for $5 per part. I could make ~$25 I think! :p:p:p:p

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will tell what parts are coming for $5 per part. I could make ~$25 I think! :p:p:p:p
They don't even know. Too stuck on the plain swap threads, like b20s and "what trans should I use" lol

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol you can't get anything by me :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've gotta have my wheel and tire fitment on point, so this was in order.

My turn over......Fedex guy, your move......

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child, in your Avarat you remind me of Matt Forte ( Chicago bears running back) idk why.

Nice upper rear control arm, that's what that looks like.

CJBankai

CHILD I can't wait to see this swap go in, even though i've moved on to my S I still come back here to follow this build, simply fantastic!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know more than just the newspaper got dropped off on the front step today...just sayin!!! :D

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CHILD I can't wait to see this swap go in, even though i've moved on to my S I still come back here to follow this build, simply fantastic!
I appreciate it dude!!
I know more than just the newspaper got dropped off on the front step today...just sayin!!! :D
:cool:

Got the rear camber to where i'm happy.

Picked up a DC5 halfshaft from a member on k20a.org and cleaned it up a little and sprayed it.

:rocker:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I forgot you ordered all those little pieces. Did you make a order on all those part #s I gave you?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, you do an insanely good job on parts cleaning. I get frustrated with hard to remove grease lol.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Things are moving a long nicely. I miss having back to back updates.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I forgot you ordered all those little pieces. Did you make a order on all those part #s I gave you?
No not yet, my recent buys set me back.
Man, you do an insanely good job on parts cleaning. I get frustrated with hard to remove grease lol.
I love super clean and simple green.

Things are moving a long nicely. I miss having back to back updates.
Yeah, I splurged a bit just to knock off some big parts

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Authentic parts make me smile