CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much that cost you?
70 bucks

very curious where did you relocate the windshield fluid reservoir?

btw amazing work!
yeah i got rid of it. I initially just listed all the things that were changed so that people can tell the amount of work that was done. I did write it a bit confusingly though.

kinda have the urge to buy something.....but i dont know what haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
70 bucks

yeah i got rid of it. I initially just listed all the things that were changed so that people can tell the amount of work that was done. I did write it a bit confusingly though.

kinda have the urge to buy something.....but i dont know what haha
i say buy a turbo k series exhaust manifold. then not only will you have to k swap, you will also have to boost =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha. I want to stay away from boost.
thats what they all say, until they get the swap in and a few thousand miles later they want more power. you might as well just do it. its not like you would regret the decision. who wouldnt enjoy a turbo k civic

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you know how many hours i've been studying N/A dyno charts, cam profiles, and kpro tuning maps hahaha. I'd have to start from scratch lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you know how many hours i've been studying N/A dyno charts, cam profiles, and kpro tuning maps hahaha. I'd have to start from scratch lol.
it never hurts to learn more, a greater knowledge is always better. but doing what you want the first time saves money in the long run

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats what they all say, until they get the swap in and a few thousand miles later they want more power. you might as well just do it. its not like you would regret the decision. who wouldnt enjoy a turbo k civic
x2

Got a guy here whos got a turbo'd k

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont want a setup that im going to spend time worrying about maintenance. I want to keep the vast majority of it as oem honda parts. Max power isn't really a concern for me. Im only looking for 250whp and a wwwwiiiidddeeee midrange

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont want a setup that im going to spend time worrying about maintenance. I want to keep the vast majority of it as oem honda parts. Max power isn't really a concern for me. Im only looking for 250whp and a wwwwiiiidddeeee midrange
i feel as though that defeats the purpose of a none daily driven car lol but understandable

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel as though that defeats the purpose of a none daily driven car lol but understandable
250whp NA is the high end range on fully built B-series cars that are damn good on a track. The added benefit of OEM reliability and a fatter powerband is what im looking for out of the K and having the room to upgrade further if i desire. When you have stock internal or just cammed K's running 11's and some breaking into high 10's in the quarter, there's not much need for boost (which would just introduce extra traction issues)

LiveEj6

Ahhhh! i got a little lost thanks for the clareification both of you!

LiveEj6

in the trash can =) I never use those...i just hate the ugly "car eyebrows" it leaves on your windshield when you clean using the squirters
I saw this post and didn't read the quote above it whoops, was wondering wat you meant by eyebrows lol thanks again!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I stand with child about turbo k series...youu cant daily that without having traction issues, then it defeats the purpose of the clean look because he would have to run a crazy ass wide tire

Jabes

5+ Year Member
Can I just give it a poke? lol clean car tho man, can't wait to see a K in it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
250whp NA is the high end range on fully built B-series cars that are damn good on a track. The added benefit of OEM reliability and a fatter powerband is what im looking for out of the K and having the room to upgrade further if i desire. When you have stock internal or just cammed K's running 11's and some breaking into high 10's in the quarter, there's not much need for boost (which would just introduce extra traction issues)
True, i just have an outlook where its go to the max. turbo would remove some reliability, but on highways would be fun as hell. or supercharged. i wish i could go k, but i wouldnt give up being this low so i cant

I stand with child about turbo k series...youu cant daily that without having traction issues, then it defeats the purpose of the clean look because he would have to run a crazy ass wide tire
no necessarily, just learn how to control the throttle correctly and get very sticky tires lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
True, i just have an outlook where its go to the max. turbo would remove some reliability, but on highways would be fun as hell. or supercharged. i wish i could go k, but i wouldnt give up being this low so i cant

no necessarily, just learn how to control the throttle correctly and get very sticky tires lol
Not Necessarily at ALL actually. Not even VERY sticky tires. Just some summer tires, and drive normally.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not Necessarily at ALL actually. Not even VERY sticky tires. Just some summer tires, and drive normally.
That's when the max power stuff doesn't make sense to me. =) I do see both sides of it though. I'm just a simple dude.