Civette!?!?!?

Jo~Jo Beans

How do you guys feel about ppl getting a Honda civic hb and droping a ls1 or ls6 from a corvette and making it rwd?
Many musics car ppl where pretty unhappy and hated it and I just know how the turners feel about it.
Cuz tell you the truth I kinda was thinking of doing it but I want to know wat you guys think and I want to know is the best engine I can swop in my 98 civic cx hb cuZ I need a bit more power I heard about a b18c or b16c but idk much about engines as I wished

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man go j series v6 man...

AlexJDM

5+ Year Member
yeah the j series would be bad ass but u wouldnt have anymore room for anything else under youre hood (i might be wrong) .. but i would say B18c1 or H22 they are both less $$$ then a B18C5

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you don't know much about engines, do not do a swap. You even failed to spell swap right. "swop"
You are not ready for a swap, you don't realize how much it cost to swap and ls1 into a civic. Might as well just buy something fast.

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you don't know much about engines, do not do a swap. You even failed to spell swap right. "swop"
You are not ready for a swap, you don't realize how much it cost to swap and ls1 into a civic. Might as well just buy something fast.
Honestly man, ability to spell has nothing to do with mechanical ability. So stop being an douche and actually give some info. It gets annoying reading this crap and people acting like they know everything by what a person types out. He asked a question so help him

Are you looking to do two different swaps on two cars?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's already been done before. I'm sure if you do some searching on google, you'll be able to find it.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah there was a HT thread for building the civette.. it took a ton of time and money, and in the end had a bunch of wasted power.

j-series is much like a k swap, plus and minus a few things..

b-series are the most straight forward swap you could do in your car and pick up some power p depending on what b-series you go for

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do it.

But get some wide ass tires on the rear end because the short wheelbase makes for a pretty unstable car with that much rwd power.

Jo~Jo Beans

Wats b-series is the best one to swap( happy now a*****e I spelt it right now.lol)in my car I only have about a month in a half cuz my gf said I can do this last thing b4 we get married. The pic that obracer12 as his profile is how I want my car to look

thanks 4 the back up there young gunna

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the best engine you can swap in within REASON imo is a b18c.. if you are looking for torque and rwd, you might want to consider a different platform..

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive seen this before on youtube and didnt like it...