Lookin good!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No ballast in the engine bay

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I installed these last year on my coupe. The black wire for under the hood is the power supply. I hooked it up to the battery. Under the dash I believe you have to have a ground and plugged into the 3. If I were you I'd just unplug that other crap and see if something else in your car loses power. It could be useless.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So got everything working. I used a friend that's an actual Honda tech to help locate the under dash part of the Oem wiring.
This pic below is the under hood part that connects to my jdm harness. Interestingly enough the usdm uses a different connector for the under dash, so I used my after market fog harness and cut it up to make a converter. Everything works great and it's super clean. Plus Oem fitment!

After market fog fitment

Oem Stanley fog fitment

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Keep in mind people, these are not ur average eBay or part shop jdm style fog lights. These are actual honda factory foglights using Honda factory harness and switch. I'm excited I found em, and for a good deal cause thy had no switch. Conviently I had ordered the last Oem switch I could find 2 weeks prior!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks amazing. And i still am very jelly about the denjis!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Decisions, decisions...
Buy my spherical rear trailing arm bushing, function 7 LCA/Subframe, tires and my battery relocate..
or put it towards paying off my FRS.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
meh FRS can wait.. lol orr just sell one of your cars and put the money into the other? problem sovled

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say frs. The faster you pay it off the more money in your wallet.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got the SRS light off today. Its super easy, 1 and 3 on the 6 pin SRS plug are used. You put a 2ohm resister (will have 2 red lines and 2 gold lines on it, that is the correct size.)
once you do that all you have to do is reset the srs system.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=115880
the above link shows how to do it.

basically find the srs yellow plug that is used to reset the srs system by say a dealership. You will know you found it because it plugs into a dummy plug.

Unplug it, and place 2 bent paper clips in the male end.
turn the ignition to accessory while holding the 2 clips together.

the srs light will shut off after 6 sec
then let go of the clips so they dont shut off

the light will come back on. hold the 2 clips together again for about 4 sec.
the light will shut off and you release the clips again.

the srs light will then flash twice then remain off.

shut the car off, wait 30 sec then turn the car on and the srs light should pop on for 3 sec then shut off just like normal.

this is a pic of the2 ohm resistor you will need.

this is an updated version of my previous diagram showing how to wire up cruise control w/ an aftermarket wheel.