Civic fans new EJ1 white :)

Skulleds

I live in Oregon too.
I have a white 95 coupe at the moment. It's an automatic though.
I've been looking for a 5 speed for a month or so now.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lookin good! I'd be so stoked if a formula d driver liked my car on Instagram.

Keep up the good work!

What's next on the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post is old, but he actually liked one of my photos also lol. I didn't know he was a formula D Driver tho

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, always glad to see fellow Oregonians into the Honda scene! I have done a few mods ill post pics soon. Still collecting parts got a lot planned. Taxes are goig to my FRS though :/ I want it paid off now! Lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

My cars all nice and garaged up =)

My new rear window visor

Also ordered an Oem sir fog light switch from jdmcarboy so I can require my hid fogs and ordered HIDs for my denji headlights. Then I need Oem window visors, and another double din console cause my other one is still in the civic I have my sister :/. Also put my boston sub in a much bigger ported box and omg! Gonna have to lock tight every screw/bolt but its so worth it. Then it's back on track with my LCAs so I can install the other parts I have piled up lol.

Also my push start will be going in the cigaret lighter on the double din and I'm considering a GPS or touch screen stereo. If my FRS didn't eat all my money it be so much farther in this build lol. I want my fender flares more low and wider rims right MEOW!

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
You should start an FR-S discussion thread. I want to see more pics as well as get some of your impressions on it. I've been itchin to stop by the stealership to look at one...

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha, I have a "build thread" for it but I haven moded it yet. Feel free to ask. I love both my cars. It feels quick and nimble. I prefer to turn off VSC abd Trac if I'm having fun though. It gets sideways really easy but never feels out of control. Can't wait to mod it!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice build, Hopefully when I'm ready to buy I can find something so clean.
Thanks.
The car has 2 dings in the hood, not bad though. But a fully rebuilt tranny all new seals and a great compression test. But I also spent 4 months on CL 24 hours a day to find it lol. Couldn't find a hatch 92-95 so I stuck with my beloved coupe and am building to be a DD/cornering slut lol.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Where at in OR are you from? I grew up in the south west and went to college in Bend (IE, I skipped classes and snow boarded with my tuition money).

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I have the Oem switch an I've sourced out 2 options.
1)For 50$ replace my wiring with a wirin kit so I can use my Oem fog light switch.

2)Or for 110$ I can replace the after market yellow housing fogs I have now rig Stanley clear lensed fogs that come with wiring.

I'm leaning towards option 2. But I want opinions.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Oem/hop window visors.

The clips weren't as bad to install as threads had lead me to believe lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also bought m old double din off my civic I have to my sister. Gonna mold CF to cover the ash tray spot and install my push start there so I can keep my power outlet for a radar detector. Installs soon hopefully.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Better pic of my rear visor and c-pillar bar

The new double din

That empty spot at the bottom by the cig lighter is where I plan to cover with CF and most likely mount my s2k push start butten. Haven't ordered another pocket yet. One day the deck will be in that spot and boost gauges where the deck sits now. All in due time lol.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my HIDs from denji. Xebons. Tucked my ballasts and they came with new light caps ore drilled to fit the HIDs and still be water tight. Can't even see my ballast cause they aren't in the bay =). Will take pics once I get the Stanley fogs in and tuck the fog harness and the denji light harness.