civic going off a ramp at 80

eg6_vx

phsycotically insane
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're retarded. why the hell would you try to beat the s**t out of a honda like that. you should go buy a pos car if your gonna do that

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't see it for some reason..

handofgod

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My computer's crappy and all I saw was a bunch of trees.

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im gonna have to go with all the other non-retarted people here in saying that is very stupid. If you had a died, I would have said this. "who cares, life goes on."

*edit* and now that I've actually watched the video, you are indeed an idiot.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[smacking this kid]
your an idiot...you obviously havent watched the video where the kid in the Type R kills himself doing the same damn thing...
[/smacking this kid]

Rufio

Hokage
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your going to do something that stupid at least tape it to where you can see the whole thing, and what was the last thing he looked at on the ground. Dirt?!?!

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant see nothing......... vid dont work for me.........YYYYYY!!!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by munky
kinda bad footage.. stupid stunt though...
why? it's no dumber than sky diving or bunji (or however you spell that) jumping. matter of fact there's quite a few people that make a good living doing stunts like that.... for movies.... and money.... if he wants to risk himself and his car doing that then :thumbs up
if you did that around me and it had any chance in hell of harming me then i woulda cut ur sack off....

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rufio
If your going to do something that stupid at least tape it to where you can see the whole thing, and what was the last thing he looked at on the ground. Dirt?!?!
R U F I O
R U F I O
R U F I O
peter pans gots kids?

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by pop-n-fresh
why? it's no dumber than sky diving or bunji (or however you spell that) jumping. matter of fact there's quite a few people that make a good living doing stunts like that.... for movies.... and money.... if he wants to risk himself and his car doing that then :thumbs up
if you did that around me and it had any chance in hell of harming me then i woulda cut ur sack off....

but then again, people who do this for a living have been trained, have equiptment specialy set up for this sort of thing, its a whole different thing.

on a different note, if i was ur dad, id take the car and sell it before you got hurt, and simply because u dont have respect for your vehicles.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did that s**t once. when i came down, my front axles split.

J-Unit

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you would have gotten more air if you engaged the nos earlier.