civic going off a ramp at 80

RiceBoy

scary
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao... that is the funniest s**t ive ever seen!!

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
should have gotten more camera angles for that stupid stunt.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by lassise
i took one for the team
LMFAO!!! i have a new respect for n00bs

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmfao that's awesome. you're lucky it was you're car, lol. i raced this guy in a maxima near miami international airport, ran a red light going about 110 next thing i know two cops make a u-turn and start chasing me and there's alot of railroad tracks by the airport there on a little hump so you normally half to slow down when you go over them. i look at my gauge i was going about 155 with the goddamn maxima right next to me. i remeber hitting that thing in my mom's volvo s80 looking to the side seeing the wheels of the other car and next thing i know i hit the ground sparks fly everywhere, the guy turned off and i went to opposite way (i didn't get caught) but my mom's skid plates where dented and the steering was a little off. i was happy lol =) but then like a month ago i was invloved in another chase but the cop backed off. the twin turbos where too much for a cop car in the winter time :D so my dumbass turned going about 120 thinking they where going to block me off at the next intersection. i skidded and went right over the median and landing nose first in the opposite lane, lol i'm really lucky i didn't get hurt but the car was totalled so i broke the drivers window (which was a f**king pain) and tried to hot wire it.. and left it there to make it look like it was stolen from my driveway. the next day i come home from school cops where at my house saying the vovlo was stolen. 2 days later they came back saying it wasn't because volvo's cannot be stolen and there is an investigation on it saying that my mom did it for insurance money. there going to intterogate me because my mom thinks i did it, but ofcourse i denied it. i have'nt heard anything about it for a while i hope they just drop the charges or w/e. but heh i had fun. i kinda regret that night. lol but in all the kid is having fun.. it comes with consequenes but you lived you're life the way you wanted to i guess. =)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:wtf:
dude your 15. you didnt do any of that.

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah.. i did, i took the car out at night..idiot.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah... im the idiot... mother f**ker you street race, running from the cops, and flying over big ass bumbs at a supposed 155, all without a license and in someone elses car. so why dont we ask the people of clubcivic who the idiot is.

btw, your soo full of s**t.

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you think i pulled that out of my ass?? i sneak out of my house all the times with my friends, we all take our parents cars or our own. i'm not full of any s**t. we just have fun, sometimes s**t gets out of hand.

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
think it's cheesy because i'm 15, i really don't care.. but i'm not lieing.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
k fine, im not going to call you a liar anymore, ill just think it. but why would you even want to do the s**t that you stated?

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't like brakes lol.. but no seriously i don't know the first time i had people in the car (i admit i was showing off) but when i crashed i was just a dumbass. trying to race a bmw at a light, i guess a cop saw.. the light turned green, and a little while after that he pulled out of no where flashed his lights, i pulled into a shell, waited like 2 long seconds and dipped. i don't know. it was dumb when i think about it. i should of stayed home that night, it was a school night and i was with no one. i'm really stupid with cars i've been cought before. my mom had to come pick me up 2:30 in the morning and i got 3 tickets (curfew violation --my second--, driving with a restriced/ and the reason i got pulled over..one of my head lights was out) because i changed the blubs earlier and one only worked when it was on high beams.

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah i still haven't gone to court. i think there going to withhold my lisense... according to my drivers ed teacher.

MR99civicex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man you do some pretty stupid things, but then again your only 15 so your mind haven't developed yet

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AWESOME DUDE! Get more vids like that! Awesome to see the honda being put to some extreme tests lol... love it! Ya it was dumb but s**t i like it! lol

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats is one fo the stupidest things i have ever seen

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol, you're a f**king idiot....but I can't say that it wasnt tight >=oP

FFighter'97dx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey is that college ave.? in Ellicott city... if not it looks exactly like it. I live in EC thats why i ask

M0istMaster

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now when you Do , get caught doing something stupid - you better hope the prosecution never sees this