Not open for further replies.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didnt keep telling you that. I said I want a hatchback with Si parts. Basically replicating an EM1. Its not that hard. I dont want a Type R get over it.!
And EK4 isn't a Type R. It's an SiR or a VTi. They're sold with B16A and B16A2 engines, come with moonroofs, power options, etc. They're hatches and sedans, but they have everything (besides the coupe body) that makes a US Si an Si.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And EK4 isn't a Type R. It's an SiR or a VTi. They're sold with B16A and B16A2 engines, come with moonroofs, power options, etc. They're hatches and sedans, but they have everything (besides the coupe body) that makes a US Si an Si.
Wow sheesh I didnt ask for your life story. We all know you read every book on Honda's, we dont need a thorough explanation on everything.

Not to be a d**k or anything, but everytime something "EK" is mentioned, you always chime in with your, oh yeah it came with this and it came with that and it came with power this and in teh UK that and in Japan this etc.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont know how to put it so you guys wont get all technical.

I have a Civic DX. I ams slowly gathering Si parts and installing them onto my vehicle. When I am finished, I will label it an Si and call it a day. I didnt know it was so hard to understand. I know itll still be a DX and forever be a DX, but ill have enough parts to back up my s**t.

Funny how you guys dont give people who make Type R replicas s**t, but as soon as I mentioned an Si replica, you guys got all crazy.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haven't you noticed since reading this thread, when you have some come up next to you and make eye contact, you don't know what the f**k to do anymore. i'll be at the stop light while a guy in a type S with some mods looks at me, i'll be like in my head "uhh wtf do i have to again? what did that thread say? stupid thread, i need to stop spending my time on those FORUMS, oh well he's gone, woot"

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you call out pretty much all the drivers of a certain car or*most* as you put it, you're gonna get alotta s**t for it. i personally understand what you're saying and have no problem with you calling your car an si replica. most of us are just being our smart ass selves when you make it seem like you are, as someone put it an "attention whore"

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cocky sun of a bitches, its stil a Civic assholes!!! Look at a guy driving a Camry, then look at a guy in an EG hatch, this guy will probably have his left hand on his steering wheel, all laid back, and if he does look at you, hell probably dog you or something. I just think its f**king hilarious how kids can think Civics are the s**t. Hell they are nice cars (I love mine!), but it isnt gods gift to earth.
where do you live that everyone drives like a "wanksta"...i get crap b/c i sit close to the steering wheel and always keep two hands on the wheel. when u actually have power in a 5th gen it is stupid to sit like how u pigeon-holed us doin. don't be ignorant b/c a couple stupid fukin kids are tryin to mess with you.:cry: If i got pissed everytime someone tried to rev at me or whatever i would probly be in a mental hospital b/c my brain exploded. just be glad you are in the car you are in and they can't have that.;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow sheesh I didnt ask for your life story. We all know you read every book on Honda's, we dont need a thorough explanation on everything.

Not to be a d**k or anything, but everytime something "EK" is mentioned, you always chime in with your, oh yeah it came with this and it came with that and it came with power this and in teh UK that and in Japan this etc.
I was just trying to tell you that there is an easier way than calling it basically an "Si hatch" (which there also already are too - heaven forbid you learn anything).

I had told you in PM and you hadn't seemed to understand what I meant though.

And of course this thread will get negative attention. You just called *most* Civic hatch drivers cocky and there are a *lot* of Civic hatch drivers on this site.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was just trying to tell you that there is an easier way than calling it basically an "Si hatch" (which there also already are too - heaven forbid you learn anything).

I had told you in PM and you hadn't seemed to understand what I meant though.

And of course this thread will get negative attention. You just called *most* Civic hatch drivers cocky and there are a *lot* of Civic hatch drivers on this site.
I drive a hatch and I didn't take it personal :what: Only a f**king ignorant weak minded f**k would take his thread title personal. Heaven forbid someone goes against you or calls a type of civic somehting you don't agree with. :lol:

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't take it personal because I drive an eg hatch and I am a cocky ass hole =)

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've got 2 hatches, so I must be super cocky, and they are both dohc, better not speak to me, I'm cocky. That is like saying all white people are white trash and all black people are niggers, like all middle eastern people are terrorists and so on. But I did have a 4 door and liked it so maybe that takes away from my cockyness.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I am finished, I will label it an Si and call it a day. I didnt know it was so hard to understand. I know itll still be a DX and forever be a DX, but ill have enough parts to back up my s**t.

Funny how you guys dont give people who make Type R replicas s**t, but as soon as I mentioned an Si replica, you guys got all crazy.

I have come to the conclusion that you are mentally retarded.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I drive a hatch and I didn't take it personal :what: Only a f**king ignorant weak minded f**k would take his thread title personal. Heaven forbid someone goes against you or calls a type of civic somehting you don't agree with. :lol:
Nor did I, but still, go onto a site and insult a large portion of that site and you're bound to get some unhappy people replying.

I've never even owned a hatchback.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No not that... They see other "modified" hondas but act as if they dont. My car is no where NEAR the quality of some of the cars here. But it is OBVIOUSLY modified.
I even have some look at me, dog me and look away with their backwards hat. HAHAHA.
It's because you're a ricer and noone cares to look at you or your car. It's YOUR car not theirs and you're also not female so why would you want their attention.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's because you're a ricer and noone cares to look at you or your car. It's YOUR car not theirs and you're also not female so why would you want their attention.
Ricer me ok.

I AM NOT flaming you guys, or putting anyone on blast. Nor am I say that just because you drive a 3 door, that you are a d**k. All I am trying to say is that there is a good quantity of young males with hatches that are pretty cocky and think they are all hard and s**t. I am also NOT saying that I want a thumbs up from every tuned Honda on the streets, its just a nice gesture.
Just my disclaimer, I AM NOT trying to offend anyone lol.
I just wanted to know who agrees with me.
:!::!::!:

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i see modded hatches as often as i see ferraris, so i cant really say. almost everyone on the road is cocky these days, mostly in stock cars

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the jeep wave :hi:

some people are mature enough to handle a friendly gesture. Just a plain friendly gesture, nothing fancy and no explanation needed......

He's waving because he's broken down on the side of the road.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see modded hatches as often as i see ferraris, so i cant really say. almost everyone on the road is cocky these days, mostly in stock cars
i saw a black 360 when i went to pick up my hatch

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's waving because he's broken down on the side of the road.
Oh I know, broken down on the side of the road going 50 :lol: maybe his throttle's stuck!

*offtopic* but what isn't I guess....

I was telling my lady the other day I wanted to buy a jeep. My friend's jeep/s never broke down but he was forever doing little mods here and there. I'll never forget the time he told me to get ready because we were going to go meet some bitches. He then picked me up and took me 2 tracking through the mud. The f**king water came up to my seat! Turned out that there was never any bitches, he just wanted me to ruin some clothes. :oops: s**t, I had fun tho and my clothes were the last thing on his mind. That hapend to be with his "fiber glass tub" jeep :what: it had a snorkle kit but he had another newr jeep that was pretty baddass too.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^
love off roading. pretty bad ass and fun until something breaks and your just stuck in the woods lol.

to da OP. I do agree with him at times but I dont think its just hatches. I get people staring at me all the time but i dont bother to look at them or anything. but I do give thumbsup to those classics that has been nicely restored or on their way to being restored, cause i know it takes sooo much time and effort to find parts for a car that hasnt been built for over 30-40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.