Civic Pixel Car :)

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
Ok so instead of having sumone make me one i finally just learned how to make them.

Honda Civic Si 2006. Credit goes to Cm108kgh for the stock body. And the rim credits goto rfg

Honda Civic 1995 Si. Credits goto Cm108kgh for the body. and Blitz for the rims.

And ima be makin more let me know wat u guys think? =)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, you got a red 96-98 style hatch?

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
d00d do a 96 accord sedan in white with white rims for me please...

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
alrite man ill try n make it white but it will prolly look a lil gray. But im makin it right now iight

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
Alrite im done with ur accord. Hopefully this is wat u wanted. Its not quiet white. But like the closest i could get it. Let me know if u want anything changed and i could try n change it.

Credit: Credit goes to Cm108kgh for the stock body. And Credit for the rims goto rfg.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope you know that your sig is against the rules....

Member's Guidelines said:
10. We understand that people like to express their creativity by having signature images using snippets of their car, and or various other images. In fact there are even many threads in our photography area discussing how to make them or even members offering to make them for you. The only thing we ask is that you refrain from including anything not work-safe, and that you keep it limited to ONE image sized 500 X 100 (or smaller) (no larger than 35k). We also ask that you limit your avatar size to 100 X 100 (no larger than 14.6k), failure to do so will result in it being removed without a warning.
For one, you have two images in your sig.... Two, they are both too large to begin with....

Last edited:

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude!! Ive looked all over for a good tutorial on these, but i think im too dumb for it. haha. Can you do mine? Here is the only pic i have on this computer. But now it has a black hood on it and amber corners. Those are EG seats if and it has an undercarraige exhaust like the Apexi WS. Thanks alot dude, and if you could put my name in there that would be badass.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate this sig rule..but yea i guess it good for the slow people and saves room. but nice job on the pixs...my brother is pretty good at that also

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EastBay_Hatch said:
You want a stock one or u want me to fix it up???
Basically stock, just lowered on steelies.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I wouldn't mind having one of my hatch either. If anyone has time let me know :D

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
ok well i will be doin ur guys request. so i didnt get to them sooner. so i will add ur name to the accord and start makin them others. Heres acouple i just got done with.

Oh and about the rules i guess i will take one of my sigs out of my sig. But do i really have to make them smaller i mean i think the size is koo its only 425x126

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
XcLuSiVeLy4GoD said:
its noice, can you put my name some where on there?
Iight here it is with ur name on it.

Code:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/Side_Kick_2/XcLuSiVeLy5GoDSig.png

LC2ner

5+ Year Member
A 7th gen sedan would be awesome ;)
If the Rims are hard to do you are more then welcome to put black slips on there ;)

ryanM

Black 99-00 civic coupe(no wing), Bronze rims, yellow fogs, mugen lip, gunmetal heads (if possible), slammed, with my screen name on it, when you have some time. ah yes 500x100 please

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
Ok i just finished, All Go No Show. I had 2 diff models. its really the only models i can find to fit it. Hope its ok. And i couldnt exactly get ur rims so hope it works. You can pick wat one works for u =)

Code:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/Side_Kick_2/AllGoNoShowPrezcopy.png
or

Code:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/Side_Kick_2/AllgoNoShoPrez2copy.png

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you could get me a stock silver 96-98 coupe base I can work off that and of course give you credit for the base.

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hook me up with a 92-95 civic hatch RED with bronze wheels if u can.....and mayb can u add a front mount intercooler? thx