Civic Pixel Car :)

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
cincy_ civic said:
could you make me a white 96-98 coupe with c.f hood and black SI looking rims PLEASE THANKS
iight here u go man. Enjoy :P

Code:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/Side_Kick_2/cincy_civicPrezcopy.png
As for the last like 5 people who posted i will make ur's tommarow. Or i will try to make all if i can =). Because im out for tonight.

LC2ner

5+ Year Member
Any chance of you doing the 7th gen on page 1?

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
LC2ner said:
Any chance of you doing the 7th gen on page 1?
Yeah i have been lookin around and i can not find a 7th gen base. So im gonna try to see if anyone has a base but if i cant find a base then i wont be able to do it. Same with ur tercel. i looked searched cant find nothing i willl keep tryin.

As for everyone else i didnt get to do any yesterday due to bein out at my hommies house wit my bro to buy some Hx rims. But i will try and do some more. But there are alot i have to do so be patient please =)

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey can i get one? here is a pic of my hatch. can i get it dropped and without the hood on with a strut bar and red valve cover? thanks.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silver 3g integra on civic si rims would be sick

My_Si_Ls

5+ Year Member
Hey man...your work on here is awesome and i was wondering if i could get one also when you have the time....... i got a 90' si hatch ... it's red and slammed on some steelies.. thanks a lot man.

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
alrite my bad guys i have been very busy with school and things so i will try to do sum today bt will not be able to get them all done so be patient please thnx =)

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whenever you may get the chance... stock 94 del sol, blue, lowered o gold 7 spoke rims, and Apexi World Sport exhaust.... ;)

thanks in advance! P.M. me if/ when you get it done :D

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you make me one? if you have time, please make me a 00 glover green pearl civic coupe no wing, black side moldings, bronze c10's, black headlights, with oem front and rear lips. Thanks a lot.

d-dub

5+ Year Member
Hey do you think that you could make me a red 95 eg coupe? with the hood poped up like yours also?

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you make me one? if you have time, please make me a 00 glover green pearl civic coupe no wing, black side moldings, bronze c10's, black headlights, with oem front and rear lips. Thanks a lot.
Hey I'm quoting myself from 2 years ago. This is old! I'm on my 3rd car and never got my pixel car.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not these again..i made like 40 for people on another site..fun at first but then they got annoying