civic thailand

HFP06civic

5+ Year Member
Daaaaamn!! That s**t Is No Joke!! I Cant Believe That I Got Myself A Mugen Wing Soon To Be On!~!! Oh My God Talkin About Clean!!!!!! Big Time Props To Your Civic

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats how the civics look overseas but i think this user is a fake...i have seen pic like these around online.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
defvayne said:
thats how the civics look overseas but i think this user is a fake...i have seen pic like these around online.
yeah thats what i was thinking, my first time seeing this thread and it was from 2006, but yeah ive seen this pic posted on another fourm, with others from the same place, so if it was really him, why didnt he post the others?

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hott

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
defvayne said:
It's not how Civics look overseas. I even checked Honda of Thailand. Thialand only has sedans. That is the front and rear end of an Asian Civic sedan. The image has been altered to make it into a coupe instead though. Even the rear window is still from a Civic sedan.

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FAKE .....I to have seen that image else where...Still looks HOT though

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeh you can just tell the guys fake from him not responding to anything, nor giving us any detail about his car..

mrd

5+ Year Member
All the coupe doors have a seam that runs down and toward the rear, but this one runs toward the front like the sedans. I think they run it toward the front on sedans so the rear door has room to hinge. I don't see why they'd make a coupe like that.

It'd be nice, though..

00Civ1c

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that's one of the hottest Civics I've ever seen, even if it is chopped. Wish my broke ass had one.

///AMii

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RiPPiN_iT said:
yeh you can just tell the guys fake from him not responding to anything, nor giving us any detail about his car..
dont be so quick to judge.. Judging by the number of words he has posted (TOTAL = 0), he probably doesnt speak english. He has no idea what we are saying.. Perhaps just sharing a cool pic he found.

CEPKDA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CSB said:
Youre civic is awesome.
Is it a 06 civic? Arent those headlights different.

Looks great man.
goodchop of a sedan ...know dought look at the side mirroes and the rear of the car ...That would be a good model for a future civic coupe

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Show honda that pic,and there is your facelift for the 8th gen. i really want to know what the facelift will be for the 8th gen. civic. the coupe with the sedan rear and those headlights. sales would rise immediately.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well he had the english to type CIVIC THAILAND for thread title.

it sorta resembles an rsx with the flat back like that.

looks hot though.

the spoiler also looks different between the two pics.. haha

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
Show honda that pic,and there is your facelift for the 8th gen. i really want to know what the facelift will be for the 8th gen. civic. the coupe with the sedan rear and those headlights. sales would rise immediately.
I would imagine theyre already doing pretty well for sales.. but yeah I cant wait to see if they give a slight change in design or not..