Clean wheels ideas?

EKFour

Hey guys, I have a 98 silver ek hatch and I'm thinking about buying a new set of wheels to replace my stock ones. I've been looking online but i couldn't find any that I like. Im looking for 6 spoke wheels, similar to volk TE37's any ideas? colors?

thanks

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get te37's then :what:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rota

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate rotas but some people are so damn cheap u cant win so i figured id just come out and say it...

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have motegi 15" mr7's, I work for a living and for right now they are round, have tires on them. It works for me.

CO671

Registered VIP
I'm with takeachance si wheels or any oem wheel instead of repiicas and polish them if they're not already,

Having experienced replica wheels, they're very weak, bruise easily and may cost more than oem wheels secondhand.

I agree ^ some nice OEM wheels would be a great addition, if you're on a budget, OEM quality is much better and cleaner than replica brands like: Rota/Drag/XXR/Konig etc; I had Konig wheels that bruised (dented) easily and couldn't inflate the tires anymore... so I bought a set of 99-00 Si's, no regrets

15" GSR Blades:

15" 99-00 SI:

14" HX (96-00 HX coupe) wheels:

KenTK808

If your just going for looks Rota's are cheap and you can buy them on Amazon and other sites with free shipping. Just be more weary of potholes. If you camp craigslist you could find a cheap used set of name-brand wheels that you like.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rota's are overdone and cheaply made. Its like buying a knockoff watch, don't be cheap and get the real thing. Especially in something as crucial as a wheel.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's how I should have said it. I'm sorry, I'm pretty stressed out today.

CO671

Registered VIP
If you're on a budget (under$500) then stick to stock wheels like the ones I posted above.
Nothing is cleaner than clean stock wheels, there's no nay-saying for that.