Come See!!

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, so if u were wondering why i haven't been posting much in the last few days, it's cuz I've been workin on something....yes, something very special =)

http://www.socalcivic.com

Go check it out guys! And make sure to register! I realized that there is a SoCal____ for all sorts of other cars out there, and there wasn't one for civics. So registered the name and have been workin on the site layout, forum, etc.

I'll prolly be posting pics of events up there, different meets, etc...hoping we can get alot of socal people in there. =)

Lemme know what u guys think! Still workin on stickies, some images, the homepage, etc...it's a work in progress, but open to all =)

Oh, and one more thing....i am using some pics we took from the photoshoot for the banner, etc. I wanted to make sure it is ok with everyone (who's cars are shown)...if you really dont want your car up there, i can attempt to make a new banner, but i would love to keep the pics up there as is...we got some nice socal cars. =)

Jon

bLacKstaR

no car = no vagina =[
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes.. awesome!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey, if you need any help coding or w/e, let me know.. I can help as much as possible, also with graphic design and forum adminin.. I've done both for a few years..

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
Hey, if you need any help coding or w/e, let me know.. I can help as much as possible, also with graphic design and forum adminin.. I've done both for a few years..
sweet! The only thing i'm having trouble with rite now is getting it so I can have "latest posts" and "top posters" up on the front page. I know my way around html, css and some javascript, but when it comes to PHP, it's hard for me to understand.

Any ideas?

oh yeah, and maybe when the site gets bigger i'll prolly need to start having mods, so i'll come to CC peeps first. =) (blackstar included)...haha

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i joined i think im member 5 or soemthing

bLacKstaR

no car = no vagina =[
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TorGa3iGhT said:
sweet! The only thing i'm having trouble with rite now is getting it so I can have "latest posts" and "top posters" up on the front page. I know my way around html, css and some javascript, but when it comes to PHP, it's hard for me to understand.

Any ideas?

oh yeah, and maybe when the site gets bigger i'll prolly need to start having mods, so i'll come to CC peeps first. =) (blackstar included)...haha

:werd:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet site. ill register when i get back home in a few days.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what other sites have u posted this on?

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
what other sites have u posted this on?
uhhh...like everything I could think of. haha!

ummm...socalprelude, honda-tech (they deleted my thread), 7th gen civic, hondacivicforum, superhonda, and I usually regularly post on socalrsx and clubrsx, so my sig has the addy in there. =)

just submitted it to search engines yesterday, so it'll be a week or two before it gets spidered onto google.

anywhere else to recommend posting?