Daniel's Daily Sedan

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I haven't decided yet. I wanna keep it simple. That's just my taste. So, I'm thinking just some si, but on the other hand I get 50% off all enkie wheels. So maybe the RPF1?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yesssss! Get the rpf1

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Maybe with income taxes. I just put new tires like last month, and I'm starting a swap build. Just got a b16 block from a friend. So, yeah.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good stuff!

PHAHEEM

I like what you've done so far so I'm subscribing!

I noticed you mentioned that you want to swap your seats or do door panel inserts...take a look at my thread, I've done both. Might give you some ideas

:beer:

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Not to push you too much, but I also have a 6th gen... ;)
Ha! I like being motivated by others. Do you have a thread?

I like what you've done so far so I'm subscribing!

I noticed you mentioned that you want to swap your seats or do door panel inserts...take a look at my thread, I've done both. Might give you some ideas

:beer:

Subscriptions are great! I'm focusing on a swap, but door inserts are cool and cheap, so I might do mine one weekend.

I just got visors for all my windows and rear window. Not sure if I'm gonna keep them though. Opinions? Keep? Or sell and buy more swap parts?

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This transmission was covered in oil this morning. Haha.

Let me know what you think!
Can't believe any number of retentive people on here didn't point out it's a y8 and not a z6 lol. Regardless, coming along good! :thumbs up

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Yeah, I found that when I cleaned it too. Haha. Not too dissapointed though. It runs strong, so it's all good. The guy who I traded with lied about a few things.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Ha! I like being motivated by others. Do you have a thread?
I meant we have the same car, so same lug pattern, so you could get me some wheels, but nevermind that. No I don't have a thread, nothing ever happens to her.:(

PHAHEEM

I just got visors for all my windows and rear window. Not sure if I'm gonna keep them though. Opinions? Keep? Or sell and buy more swap parts?
Visors aren't really my thing. But a lot of people love them. Give it a try and see how it looks. Good thing about them is that they're removable

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I meant we have the same car, so same lug pattern, so you could get me some wheels, but nevermind that. No I don't have a thread, nothing ever happens to her.:(
Haha. Ahh! I could sell you some discounted ones. Haha.

Visors aren't really my thing. But a lot of people love them. Give it a try and see how it looks. Good thing about them is that they're removable

I really want a swap though. I'll probably sell my si lip too.