Daniel's Daily Sedan

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
If the money was given to you so that you may buy the rims and or tires for someone. Then you can still claim that they are for your car.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
One of our biggest things at Discount is Integrity. Any of our employees will tell you that. I wish I could help y'all out, but I cant. Sorry!

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
^^Its all good, its dangerous to post discounts like that ;)

I'm PMing you after this post about the lip.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Just got back from working on my block. Got a new water pump and timing belt out on. Looking for a head now, and some of the other parts.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
That and a obd2b to obd1 harness. They tried to take my car. The kick panel was torn off exposing my computer, the hood was open. I guess they saw my crappy D and didn't care. I'm probably gonna sell it. I feel so violated. I don't want to drive it.

gnos402

Man!!!! a few of my friends rides were stolen after car night one 91 hatch d series and he got it back untouched besides ignition. second 2008 impala still missing and third 84 caprice rootbeer brown nice built drive train with 28s still missing the night of the hot rod power tour pretty sure there gone for good havent even got the bodys back been probably 6 months and Im hoping, if worst case they see my y7 and run too!! worst part these were my friends how many other rides had gotten stolen that night ridiculousFUCKING JEALOUS BASTARDS sorry for the language

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That has to be one of the worst feelings.. had the same thing happen to me as well.

I hope there's something you can do about it

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Whoa just saw this that really sucks balls. I never hear about this where i live, seems like people just steal stuff IN cars not cars.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Yeah, it sucks huge balls. I'm getting a window now. Ideas have been running through my head all morning. I'm also thinking, upgrade the touch screen, alarm, and 5% tint? Maybe purchase a large dog too. Haha.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know how u feel. Been there before.

Hope u get out of it what ur asking.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Thanks man. I don't know if I'm gonna stay Honda, or just stray away. I'm moving later this year. So we'll see.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
So, the car is still here. Here's where things are-

I put an alarm in, got a new stereo and installed that. I just did a full tune up including oil change.

I sold this:

B16a2

bought these:

I'm in the process of stripping the paint and prepping them for repainting. Also, I found 3 center caps at our Discount tire warehouse. On the hunt for 1 more!

And these:

Today while driving though my clutch pedal lost all pressure again. A while back i bled the clutch line, but now i'm confident there is a leak. I need to find it and fix it because I had to stop on the fetter of a highway to fix the issue. Not fun. Any suggestions? Where should I start?