de-riceage complete lol

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, those blades did look awesome on your car, i wonder how it would look with them now, de-riced, but i have them and like them alot. ha they're mine.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea they were still kinda ripped but you cant really tell because of the camera angle, i miss my blades:( lol

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you are using that automotive fabric paint it will evetually fade.. i painted my one seat with it and where my soulders hit the seat is starting to fade.. maybe its just happening to mine but you may wanna try an use fabric dye

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i know someone who's used the paint and it works good. i would be a little weary about using it on those type of seats because of how much friction u will create by riding in them. They are made to hold you more then the stock seats, so i'd be nervous something like that would happen.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the paint wore off on my tenzos where my shoulders rub.. so it would prolly happen with these seats too

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
is that what u painted? tenzo racing seats? i thought u were talkin about stock seats.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i painted my one tenzo seat never got around to doing the other one.. but the paint is fading away now

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man, well recently i did a wire tuck but ive just been to lazy to take pics :roll: ill try to get some pics up tomorrow

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i kinda acquired a type r i havent picked it up yet i have the rest of the cash im hopin to get it tomorrow