de-riceage complete lol

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that'll work. they seemed to do a good job on Steve's car. if i cant make my own exhaust for my CRX, I'll probably take it there too.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
great progress! Now start working on the body, s**t needs some love too

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
still not running right? i saw you drivin it in Glen Burnie monday night. figured you were goin to AutoZone or somethin...

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i probably was, i got some new injectors today and im probly putting them on tomorrow but i also am going to check my tps it seems to only bog at 100% throttle. i can have it at like 90% throttle and it doesnt bog but as soon as the pedal hits the floor it bogs maybe the throttle cables not adjusted correctly i dont know. i havent gotten the exhaust done either though no muffler shop would do it because i "illeagally removed the cat" so they wouldnt touch it so im goin to do it myself

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice job on the tuck, very impressive. how long did it take you total?

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not long at all the tuck took like a day, and the swap took a weekend to do it was a pretty smooth swap

JDMcivicsi

getting back in the game
5+ Year Member
looks a hell of a lot better i had to do the same to my si after i hit the deer but im glad i did

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow. im working on my tuck, i have the whole drivers side in the bay done, i just have to do the other side, once winter is over. urs looks good though i love it thats wat ill be aiming for, wen u put all the brake line behind the firewall did u get all new soft lines?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow. im working on my tuck, i have the whole drivers side in the bay done, i just have to do the other side, once winter is over. urs looks good though i love it thats wat ill be aiming for, wen u put all the brake line behind the firewall did u get all new soft lines?
his brake lines are in plain view on his shock tower?

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah the brake lines are there i just painted them you can bearly see them except for the proportioning valve and s**t

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin baller son i lvoe bswaps in 4g's

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i picked up some 2nd gen gsr wheels from 4doorcivic16 and painted them they actually came out pretty good