Registered OG
5+ Year Member
definately a DA.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i built a DA before i ever drove a civic.

92-95s are boring.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i know you did, but not like you ever did a civic, i know you boosted a da but thats about it. dont know why im arguing with you, thats what u like, eg's are what i like, tho i like ef's better than eg's. ryan we jacked this thread pretty bad but its staying up top so shut your mouth.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i know you did, but not like you ever did a civic, i know you boosted a da but thats about it. dont know why im arguing with you, thats what u like, eg's are what i like, tho i like ef's better than eg's. ryan we jacked this thread pretty bad but its staying up top so shut your mouth.
i did everything to that DA that i did to all the civics....

crazy suspension, wheels/tires, interior, and a LS-T.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i blew my tranny the other night i already picked up a j1 tranny here are some pics

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
jesus christ!

that long block has blown two transmissions now....

"So much torque it'll rip the asphalt off the ground."

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it i had a cable transmission i probably woulda kept it. but i had $500 mounts made for a hydro trans. so i woulda needed to spend at LEAST $550 to get a new one for me...

you got it all back together yet?

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no we got the old one out today im goin to put the other one in tomorrow if the weather isnt rediculous i wanted to have it back together for the meet but thats not goin to happen

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude. give me a call....i'll be off work early tomorrow and wont have s**t else to do. i've done a couple of those installs before. i'll lend a hand if you need one.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright man depending on the weather ill call you, i have school till 3 tomorrow though

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nope. i owe a friend one. I borrowed one, and broke it. i need to get a cable D-Series speed sensor sooner or later from the junkyard though...

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man, well ive been sick and its been cold as hell out side so i have gotten anymore work done hopefully if its warm tomorrow ill get the tranny on