10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the gun laws!

The kids from colbombine

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can also thank that worthless/spineless piece of dog s**t for SEPT 11th!

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can also thank that worthless/spineless piece of dog s**t for SEPT 11th!
thats probably the dumbest thing i ever heard.

clinton was a good president, he left us with a surplus

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ youre still alive?

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im too lazy to click on any of those links, so if you really want to prove to me that he didnt leave us with a surplus then explain it in words

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
* Clinton's budget spends $9.119 trillion over the next five years.
* In its first year, Clinton's budget increases the deficit $38 billion above last year's, $30 billion above the estimate of this year's, and $24 billion above the estimate of next year's.
* Clinton's budget leaves a $69 billion deficit in 2002 and adds $586 billion in deficit spending over the next five years.
* 98.5 percent of the deficit reduction occurs after Clinton leaves office. In fact, under Clinton's latest budget deficits will not go below last year's deficit ($107 billion) or even below $100 billion until 2001 (when it will reach $95 billion).
* During his term, Clinton's budget reduces the deficit just $1 billion from CBO's currently projected levels.
* Clinton's budget only eliminates 35% of last year's $107 billion deficit from 1998-2002.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Another political thread? I hate my life. If I don't like it, I shouldn't click it.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not sure if i quite fully understand it all about the mortgages, but it seems to me....that if a family has low-income, unstable jobs should not be buying houses in the first place. especially with a variable interest rate. you can't blame it on the bill, but it did encourage it.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^how about this, if you cant afford a house just dont buy it. everyone is trying to blame the banks for offering all these crazy mortage rates, but its YOUR choice to take them or not.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^how about this, if you cant afford a house just dont buy it. everyone is trying to blame the banks for offering all these crazy mortage rates, but its YOUR choice to take them or not.
exactly....i just bought a house, got locked at 4.875%....i made sure i'll be able to save money, while paying morgages and bills.......never buy a house if your gonna be house broke, you never know when an emergency comes up.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Because it IS the banks fault for handing all these loans out that they shouldn't have in the first place. It's like a dealership selling a car to a 16 year old with no license. You shouldn't give a loan to someone whos irresponsible.

Alot of banks were giving loans to people on welfare and never even looked at income or any of that, as long as the credit score was good, sign on the dotted line. It's 50/50.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
exactly....i just bought a house, got locked at 4.875%....i made sure i'll be able to save money, while paying morgages and bills.......never buy a house if your gonna be house broke, you never know when an emergency comes up.
So let's say you lost your job. What are you going to do now? It's your fault for buying a house in an economy when you don't if you'll have your job one day or the next. Same difference.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So let's say you lost your job. What are you going to do now? It's your fault for buying a house in an economy when you don't if you'll have your job one day or the next. Same difference.
like i said, i know no job is 100% guaranteed, but mine is at about 98% i guess.....economy has no effect on what i do for a living. that is why i stated earlier that if you have an unstable job, you shouldn't be buying a house.