Dear former president clinton

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have NEVER heard of a mortgage company foreclosing after ONE missed payment.. you have to be MONTHS behind before they even START the foreclosing process..
So are we discussing strictly foreclosure?

Aren't lenders still losing money even if they're just selling homes for people who simply can't make the payments (such as yourself)?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So are we discussing strictly foreclosure?

Aren't lenders still losing money even if they're just selling homes for people who simply can't make the payments (such as yourself)?
that's debatable.. and is really going to vary from one situation to the next.. and how much equity is in the home.. things like that..

SlowTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that's debatable.. and is really going to vary from one situation to the next.. and how much equity is in the home.. things like that..
Well of course, but would I be assuming too much to propose the majority of homes being foreclosed are belonging to those who have recently purchased? Being those who have not yet begun to pay on principal but mainly on interest?

I DO know that a good friend of mine has purchased a home recently, and the value has actually INCREASED after the purchase, so much so that he has a substantial amount of equity without even being in the loan for over a year. If he were for some reason unable to make payments, and the lender took it back to sell it based on the current value, I would imagine the lender would make a substantial gain in comparison to what they would have made off of the original owner's interest. Seeing as how they could now sell it for more than the original purchase price. Unless of course the market is so shitty that houses are still selling for way under their value... Haven't been looking at purchasing a home, so I honestly don't know.

OK, I'll stop getting off topic here... :lol:.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
About the only thing I can say is that for the most part it would be wise of us all to realize that most politicians are more interested in staying in power and gaining power than almost anything else. I find it laughable to hear people blame Clinton and other politicians for everything bad that has happened. So to the guy blaming Clinton for 9/11, ever hear about the memos that were sent throughout the CIA and FBI in the months leading up to then saying that there was a great chance for something bad to happen and that al queda were being trained to pilot aircraft? I'm not liberal, but get your facts straight I mean really.

As to guys; I'm all for guns, however doesn't anyone think it's a little excessive to see some of these people in America to own gigantic gattling guns and other largely lethal and hugely wasteful guns? If you want to own one of those or say own a Hummer and contribute to the excessive fuel issues we have go ahead, I'm not going to stop you. However, doesn't it make sense for us to have more stringent background checks on people that might be able to buy these highly lethal guns? It's sad to see so many in the NRA that suggest that all people that are for gun control immediately want to take these guns away. Maybe it's a more moderate and reasonable approach like what I've suggested where we try to keep them out of the hands of wackos and other idiots. End rant. Thanks Fox News for shoving more extreme conservative spin and rhetoric down my throat, leading me to this rant.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As to guys; I'm all for guns, however doesn't anyone think it's a little excessive to see some of these people in America to own gigantic gattling guns and other largely lethal and hugely wasteful guns? If you want to own one of those or say own a Hummer and contribute to the excessive fuel issues we have go ahead, I'm not going to stop you. However, doesn't it make sense for us to have more stringent background checks on people that might be able to buy these highly lethal guns? It's sad to see so many in the NRA that suggest that all people that are for gun control immediately want to take these guns away. Maybe it's a more moderate and reasonable approach like what I've suggested where we try to keep them out of the hands of wackos and other idiots. End rant. Thanks Fox News for shoving more extreme conservative spin and rhetoric down my throat, leading me to this rant.
stricter laws really don't curb gun violence... if you decide to kill someone.. you could use a single shot shotgun... or a ak with a 30 round magazine.. OR for that matter.. a knife, a bat, a shovel, a car, and so on.. the means do not really matter..

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stricter laws really don't curb gun violence... if you decide to kill someone.. you could use a single shot shotgun... or a ak with a 30 round magazine.. OR for that matter.. a knife, a bat, a shovel, a car, and so on.. the means do not really matter..
a gun is much easier than all of those methods...guns should have never been invented in the first place, but now that we have them theyre here to stay

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a gun is much easier than all of those methods...guns should have never been invented in the first place, but now that we have them theyre here to stay
i don't know that i agree with that.. its pretty easy to kill you with my car.. probably just as easy as a gun really..

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't know that i agree with that.. its pretty easy to kill you with my car.. probably just as easy as a gun really..
i can dodge / hide from a car much easier than i can from a bullet

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There are alot of things a bullet cannot penetrate. There is much less a car cannot penetrate.

You're better off trying to dodge a bullet than a car.

SlowTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There are alot of things a bullet cannot penetrate. There is much less a car cannot penetrate.

Fantastic!! :lol:

It's true though, the means, or method of the murder is not as important as the intentions.

Make handguns or high capacity mags illegal, and those law abiding citizens are the only ones who aren't going to be using/carrying them anymore. Those who have always possessed illegally obtained firearms are going to continue to. They don't care what the law says because they're already breaking it. So now we're removing one more method that law abiding citizens use to defend themselves...

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Dude, that's pretty much one of the dumbest things I've ever heard you say. *facepalm*