Dear Santa, I want…

barrett

Registered VIP
hahaha serial killer riding moped in winter. sadly thats the unforetunate thing about the ruckus is that it can only be used in summer. :(

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some new tires for the Miata. Been having too much fun with the LSD lol

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
hahaha serial killer riding moped in winter. sadly thats the unforetunate thing about the ruckus is that it can only be used in summer. :(
man ive never seen a ruckus around here, are they not that popular or are they just rare?

barrett

Registered VIP
not that popular to my knowledge

barrett

Registered VIP
maybe it's just my area. there's like 4 i know of that are modded and maybe 3 driving around stock by people who aren't into modding. it's weird. can't find them used either which kinda sucks. means my only option is new,

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man ive never seen a ruckus around here, are they not that popular or are they just rare?
Last I heard like earlier this year, they were on backorder because so many people were ordering them. I've never seen anyone ride one locally. But I did go to a car show last year and and someone had a stretched one. I LOOVVEEEEDDD it. I would LOVE to own one but I'd have no where to ride it lol. Plus I'd feel safer on a bicycle.

This is the one I saw:

Last edited:

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
where can u buy a ruckus at? I would think that living in/near Indianapolis I would at least see one or two, but I NEVER see them...maybe I just don't go to the right places lol!