SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
pointing fingers will not resolve the crisis
the dems won on a platform of fingerpointing, not resolutions
And the Republicans never were ones to point fingers....OH WAIT! there was the whole impeachment over a blowjob issue.

The bi-partisan crap in general is well...crap. Neither party is innocent of assigning blame instead of corrective action.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who hear thinks blowjobs are awesome?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
And the Republicans never were ones to point fingers....OH WAIT! there was the whole impeachment over a blowjob issue.

The bi-partisan crap in general is well...crap. Neither party is innocent of assigning blame instead of corrective action.
Wait wasn't Clinton impeached for lying inder oath? Commiting the ultimate act of disregarding his honesty and responsibility to the American people for personal reasons? I mean I wasn't into politics at the time so I could be wrong.

But ethier way, why is it he gets a pass from liberals for getting BJ's in the oval office? And don't say "But Bush did this, Bush did that..." He should be held accountable too. Same as Clinton. Not defended.

And I thought we here in the lounge might have our idealogical leanings, but I thought we all agreed on the stupidity, fakeness, and general worthlessness of partisan politics.:what:

Akiahara96 said:
well, congrats to her on the simple fact that she's the first female speaker. ;)

but... why does that make me far left..? :what:

Have you ever listened to Pelosi? She's as left as it gets in this country. Wealth envy, leave Iraq now, victimizing of minorities.

She's not even taking the Demo party line on Iraq that helped them get elected.(which is what the moderate, correct postition on Iraq should be):"We can't leave Iraq, but we must use new tactics, not stay the course." She said,when asked if she wanted us to win, something to the effect of: "No. We're not going to try to win, We're just trying to fix the problem. If she had her way, she'd leave Iraq today, leaving a failed state in between Syria and Iran and emboldening our true enemies. --And this is the new speaker of the house??:wtf: :roll:

$lick Rick said:
again, accountability is all well and good

but at this point we've shifted interest away from resolving the crisis, we're focusing on placing accountability, which will accomplish absolutely nothing

pointing fingers will not resolve the crisis
the dems won on a platform of fingerpointing, not resolutions
Exactly. Do whatever you want with Bush. Hang him or put him in prison or w/e----AFTER THE WAR IS DONE. Then you can go back for your witch hunt. The liberal leadership sooo hates Bush and the fact that he got elected that they are obsessed with punishing him. Why don't they actually finaly tell us what their great plan is that the American people voted them in on and are hoping they have.

Han Solo said:
It's all just a bunch of simple tricks and nonsense
;)

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kabulski said:
Who hear thinks blowjobs are awesome?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
rofl, most definately.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spook4thecia said:
Wait wasn't Clinton impeached for lying inder oath? Commiting the ultimate act of disregarding his honesty and responsibility to the American people for personal reasons? I mean I wasn't into politics at the time so I could be wrong.
Yeah....lying about a BLOWJOB.
Spin it anyway you want, but it all stemmed from a little inappropriate contact between consenting adults.

spook4thecia said:
Have you ever listened to Pelosi? She's as left as it gets in this country. Wealth envy, leave Iraq now, victimizing of minorities.
Funny. This is the same lady that attacked the gay bathhouses in SanFrancisco as, "...not a free speech issue but a public health issue..."

Now, just a few years later she is all the sudden the most left of the far left liberal freak show. :lol:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i haven't actually watched her speeches, but i've been on her website and read about things there.

and we'll never 'win' in iraq, it isn't that type of war.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
i haven't actually watched her speeches, but i've been on her website and read about things there.

Winning would be bringing violence down to a level that the Iraqis could handle, that is they would be able to project force over their own territory so as to be able to function as a sovereign nation. And yes we can win. Maybe we need help from other nations(A real coalition) but it can be done. Senator Pelosi's statements are very telling that she doen't understand the risks of leaving Iraq or denies them for whatever reason. Either way, making her speaker of the house is like making Dean the DNC chair. Can't they find a moderate or semi moderate Democrat to be in the leadership?

Beelzebubba said:
Yeah....lying about a BLOWJOB.
Spin it anyway you want, but it all stemmed from a little inappropriate contact between consenting adults.
I'm not spinning anything. I don't care if it was a republican lying about kissing Jessica Alba on the lips. If it was under oath, he lied. The President of the United States under oath lied. I was just pointing out that he wasn't impeached because he got a blowjob but because he willfully commited perjury.

Beelzebubba said:
Funny. This is the same lady that attacked the gay bathhouses in SanFrancisco as, "...not a free speech issue but a public health issue..."

Now, just a few years later she is all the sudden the most left of the far left liberal freak show. :lol:
I can't believe that. I'm not saying you made it up, but her?? But I think that was a legitimate stance, not a liberal one, maybe not a constitutional, just stance--- but legitimate.

Oh and I formed my opinions of her watching her speak on CSPAN, not a FOX News charecature of her. She's a shrill, angry, fem nazi, tin-foil hat wearin, elitist, loony leftist.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whatever. apparently i'm not up to date on my political categorizations. i haven't seen all that much wrong with her.

maybe because i'm one of those kooky leftists that you talk about. :roll:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
sure we will.. we will just keep changing the goal untill its something that can actually happen.. ;) then we will announce that we have won the war in iraq :oh: