Dirty EM1 pics: B18 Tuuuuurrrbo

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im no photographer and i have a shitty camera, but enjoy the few pics i have of my newly boosted and very dirty coupe plz :D

questions/comments welcome

p.s. if someone wants to throw together a photoshop signature image from these that would be great ;)

Last edited:

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean as hell, looks like a nice setup you got there. what size turbo?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kinda manifold is that?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there's some body damage that really gets under my skin. the passenger door and front fender have a gash, the trunk has holes from the spoiler, the rear bumper has tooth marks from a fukin dog chasing my car, the front bumper has the fog light cutouts which are too big for the intercooler piping... lots of work to get it clean

its a garrett t3t4 57 trim with a custom handmade manifold and custom 3" exhaust

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice work man. The front piping needs a little work to make it fix better. I would try and get fogs in there as well. Looking really good though.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Simply....AMAZING!

lol @ the VW emblem....V Dub right?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Simply....AMAZING!

lol @ the VW emblem....V Dub right?
:cool: like that? i thought it was a nice touch. im not sure about the "turbo" badge in the front upper grill, it might be overkill idk

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the vw emblem in the back..! Nice touch.

Looks great man! I would definitely try something with the IC piping to see if you can get the fogs to fit. When I do mine I want to be able to keep my fogs.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the vw emblem in the back..! Nice touch.

Looks great man! I would definitely try something with the IC piping to see if you can get the fogs to fit. When I do mine I want to be able to keep my fogs.
trust me it was a priority to keep the fogs in but there just wasnt enough room for 2.5" piping to run around the back of the fogs. you can see how much the piping sticks out from the bumper, imagine how hard it would be to cram the piping plus foglights inside that space... just wasnt going to happen :cry:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the ram Horn!

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love it man! Very nice! I like the 1.8T but I'm not feelin the turbo badge on the front, the intercooler is enough of a reminder ;)

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love it man! Very nice! I like the 1.8T but I'm not feelin the turbo badge on the front, the intercooler is enough of a reminder ;)
im kinda feeling the same way about the turbo badge. it was pretty inexpensive so no biggie if i decide to lose it

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the intercooler piping popping out the bumper looks way meaner than any set of foglights, keep it the way it is!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm you seem to have some huge pipe on that ic. fix that

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the ic piping doesn't bother me. The car looks really nice and i like the wheels. Good job dude.
edit: The 1.8t badge is cool but its a diff. font than the civic badge.. I would look into that.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
-remove the badge
-wash the car
-get off the grass
-take off the lip or paint it
-do something with those headlamps

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
trust me it was a priority to keep the fogs in but there just wasnt enough room for 2.5" piping to run around the back of the fogs. you can see how much the piping sticks out from the bumper, imagine how hard it would be to cram the piping plus foglights inside that space... just wasnt going to happen :cry:
yeah...thats understandable. Still looks mean..!:cool: