do they make

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "imazn"

you got DAD seats? post a pic or something.

Sorry for the pic quality, I'm a crappy photographer. :D

slimstajimsta5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, are those ractive seats comfortable? cuz i was thinking about getting the yellow/black ractive racing seats but i had never sat in one or knew of anyoen that owned a pair of them.
i got another question too.. how would u make your back seats match the front seats?? all i can think of would be to get seat covers?? thanks

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "slimstajimsta5"

hey, are those ractive seats comfortable? cuz i was thinking about getting the yellow/black ractive racing seats but i had never sat in one or knew of anyoen that owned a pair of them.
i got another question too.. how would u make your back seats match the front seats?? all i can think of would be to get seat covers?? thanks
dont get yellow :x

you could take the rear seats out, and take them to an upholsterer and they can make them match! =)

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much do those seats cost?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes they are comfy... they arent cobras or sparcos thats for sure... they are made so bigger people can sit in them... they are decent and for 550 ish a set with sliders n rails who really cares?

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, that's $550 you could've spent on something you really wanted rather than second-rate seats that you settled for...........

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "slambed_civic"

whats so second rate about them? they are nice seats
i guess if they are not recaro, or bride... they are not good.... :roll: :roll:

just because they are not a popular name.. doesn't mean they are not good..... i want some black/grey ones... hook me up slambed!

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "slambed_civic"

they are decent and for 550 ish a set with sliders n rails who really cares?
that comment implies they are not great-quality parts..........

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no it means that its not the names that everyone else has... they are great quality... take it as you want... but i know what they are and i know the wuiality of them..