Do you think ROTM should be started back up? Vote :-)

Do you believe ROTM should be started back up?

• Total voters

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Thats because they aren't loaded up on tequila like should be.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd enter my teg just to make an entry lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Back to no builds i think their are to many builds. I stopped posting in mine due to lack of interest of others. I think i have one of the most expensive d series builds on here. Most people are doing typical stuff engine swap here lower here if someones build is different let me know. Dont get me wrong some people have some nice rides and have done some extensive work aka child, hendo, mymem, myhx, and tig. Even crash and alaska who refuses to keep a ride lol. Those are the people who i watch builds on. Im actually interested to see people so i can find some other neat rides on here that im to lazy to go through every build to see. Ehhh well enough of my ranting.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
To answer your question...

We didn't make the rule that people have to have "nice cars" in order to enter. Instead, it was one of the most common critiques we heard of the ROTM contests we were running. "This is pointless. There's only one nice car here and it's going to win." I personally don't care who enters, as long as someone enters.. and that is the problem. Very few people enter.

A lot of you support doing it quarterly, but we tried that too, and it STILL didn't get a sufficient turnout. That is why we're re-introducing featured ride. It happens whenever there are worthy cars, and it's more in depth, with better rewards.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I would vote for people's rides. I'd vote for child's ride! Lol (fan-boy)

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To answer your question...

We didn't make the rule that people have to have "nice cars" in order to enter. Instead, it was one of the most common critiques we heard of the ROTM contests we were running. "This is pointless. There's only one nice car here and it's going to win." I personally don't care who enters, as long as someone enters.. and that is the problem. Very few people enter.

A lot of you support doing it quarterly, but we tried that too, and it STILL didn't get a sufficient turnout. That is why we're re-introducing featured ride. It happens whenever there are worthy cars, and it's more in depth, with better rewards.
the best reward is being on the banner..i miss seeing my car up there :whiner:
I do agree we should try it again since we have new members, and who knows..these new members may actually vote
many cars that were entered were basically all stock with no attention to detail at all and that did make the whole voting a "we already know who's gonna win" type thing

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm for it.

I do love seeing the community come together for a cause :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The black 05 coupe with gold rims an black emblems was the first civic I remember on the banners.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the Featured ride idea a bit more but I would prefer if it were more a honor type thing that people could achieve than something down to a contest like event.

If you had a good build thread with nice photos that people were interested in perhaps the mods could reward your time and effort put into updating the thread on this site with something like a feature page or adding your car to a banner somewhere.