DropItLowej2's Teal EJ1 BUILD

DropItLowEJ2

SCHMIDTY

I love looking at the first pics of your car then looking at it now...so much change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not personally a huge fan of the stretched tires and wide camber, but the car is clean as hell and has come a long way since you started it on here. Big props man :thumbup:

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Defiantly a big difference from when you started this thread.

I personally like the 92's better on there but it still looks clean!

DropItLowEJ2

so i had got the car last year with a knocking mini me vtec, and had swapped in a single cam non vtec just so i was able to drive the car, well this past thursday the headgasket went so i decided to make the motor a mini me like i had been planning to for a lil while, was kinda a kick to help get me to do it
the owner before who i got the car from had bought the z6 head new from honda and then the original z6 started knocking so the guy i got the car off of made a mini me with that head and put it in the car, only got 100 miles out of the car then his motor started knocking and then i bought the car like that, kid was a half ass mechanic, when i pulled the motor last year noticed only one bolt in the post mount and when swapping the head onto my d15b7 i noticed his timing belt tensioner bolt was stripped too, and after i did the head swap the throttle would stick at 3k so i swapped on mine and came to find out it only had 3 nuts hold it on and only one was actually tight the other two were finger tight, but shes in and running good with no check engine light

Untitled by dropitlowej1, on Flickr

this is the immaculate z6 head

and all done, still gotta throw on my aftermarket header and clean up the bay but im happy for now

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. Damn that head is clean.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

DropItLowEJ2

decided to tuck my headlight harness today, ran outta day light so im gonna wash the bay tomorrow and get it cleaner

dash ready to come out

little before shot

driverside ran and tied up and away

driver side bay shot

almost done with passenger side

heres how the passenger side looked had to extend this side and extended for ac too
all sautered and shrink tubed for protection

final bay shot for now, still need to wash it and degrease the motor

motakitty

I see something missing but very clean bay. I kinda want to do the same thing now

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk