Status
Not open for further replies.

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
t3t4h22 said:
HOLY s**t!! you have to bleed your brakes twice a day- wouldnt it be easier to fix your problem?
yea it would.. but i just got the car out ive been driving it for 3days and its startin to get worse, im not sure what it is either

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
im pretty sure i can help you. mostly every civic i owned was a 92-95 i had almost every model except DX, right now i have a SI and a CX both with b16 motors and to tell you the truth the SI handles better, i would have better braking but there not to great now ( have to bleed them 2 times a day ).. the CX sucks i wouldnt buy one unless its for track use thats why im turboin it, and like everyone said the VX is good for swapping either a SI motor or a SIR motor..
good job Case ressurecting a 2 year old thread..... all the time off this site put u back to noob status!

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take the Si, ABS, 4 wheel disc brakes, and best of all, that power sunroof :D

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You don't need A/C until you got a date in the car and she's bitching because her legs are sticking to the vinyl seats, her hair is getting mad blown around, and she's sweating. At the end of the date you are not getting any for sure then.

I know you are in Washington but didn't you guys have a heatwave back in 99 or so? I remember seeing it on the news...fools stuffing box fans in windows, people falling out because it's 95 degrees. (:rolf: 95...it was like 112 here)

If you have the opportunity to get an Si over a DX, you should get the Si. The only exception being if you are just going to gut it for a track car anyway.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neojen said:
uhh.. anyone realize this is a thread from 2003?

HAHAHAHAH:haha: nope! didn't even realize I was posting in a zombie thread.

Back to noob status for me! :lol:

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dakkon said:
what about a Vx, whats good/bad about a stock vx, doesnt it have the lowest hp?
hell yea VX. i got one.its very light and wired for vtec,but the engine/tranny is s**t!!!!but a JDMd15b w/JDMd15b tranny ran me only $460 for both!now im running pretty good.the si has a simlar motor but its heavy and the motor is just a lil weaker.power everything and sunroof isnt bad either!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
holy s**t case i should ban you for this......... :laugh:

:mod:

Status
Not open for further replies.