5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go lower!!!! nice suspension btw...

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
doesnt look to bad. get the front bumper, lip, and the faded looking side skirts painted. btw how big are those rims?

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tnk said:
doesnt look to bad. get the front bumper, lip, and the faded looking side skirts painted. btw how big are those rims?
Paint is one of the next things on the list...ran into a few mechanical problems (i.e. clutch)

The rims are 17x7

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they look a lil huge so figured they couldnt be 15 or 16s. are u leaving the pin stripes or taking them off? cant wait to see when its painted dude.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rule number 1: never take photos with a lightpost/basketball rim behind your car.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
rule number 1: never take photos with a lightpost/basketball rim behind your car.
:lol:

When I first saw it, I thought "What the f**k? What does he need a whiper that big for?!?" then I took a second look and realized it wasn't a whiper.

Looks good though :thumbs:

Only thing buggin me is the sideskirts and front bumper.

Eg6-LiLbOy916

Dont Underestimate the"D"
5+ Year Member
Error404 said:
:lol:

When I first saw it, I thought "What the f**k? What does he need a whiper that big for?!?" then I took a second look and realized it wasn't a whiper.

Looks good though :thumbs:

Only thing buggin me is the sideskirts and front bumper.
i thought the same thing (about the wipers) haha .. but anways .. aside the mix match colors for the front end i thought the car was really nice over all ..

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it doesnt look like the front end lines up really good like all the gaps and everything...but car looks good minus the front not being painted

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Enkei 17" bricks! lol those are friggin heavy!

looks good. would look tons better, like they've already said, is blow some paint..

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice but damn, put some "back to black" on those sideskirts... They're almost white..

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CivicEX13 said:
it doesnt look like the front end lines up really good like all the gaps and everything...but car looks good minus the front not being painted
They dont line up exactly. Some very nice person hit my car the first week I had it, So the replacement bumper isn't oem its oem style and of course it doesn't fit right. Then the passanger fender is warped. The hood color was a desperation move. I got hood from a friend and its pink. After about a month i got tired of looking at one day and just spray painted it blue. The back bumper isn't painted either.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I remember ridin with bumpers unpainted!! =) Car looks good!! After paint and a rear lip and maybe a little lower it'll look great!! keep up the good work!! PeaCe

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I might go a little lower, it took me so long to get it where it is haven't wanted to mess with it again

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice house, and the wheels might look a little better if they didnt have so many twin-spokes :what:

other than that, car looks great :thumbs up