EJ1SWAG's 95 EJ1 Build/Project

EJ1SWAG

Hey all how goes it. Oregon guy reppin' the Great Northwest. Fairly new to this site but this is definitely not my first Honda. I've had more civics than I can count, an S2000, a 2nd gen Eclipse GSX, and a dope ass 86 Ford Ranger (my first ride lol). Anyways I just picked up this 95 EX a couple months ago for a fun little project/ daily driver.

The car was owned by an older guy since 2001. Well maintained and completely stock except for some ballin ass 16's lol (literally the ugliest wheels I've seen). Body is really straight except for a couple small dings here and there. Paint is pretty oxidized though, mainly on the roof and rear quarter panels. Will be repainted by myself.

Ideas and comments are more than welcome. Thanks Everyone

Anyway here are some pictures of when I first got the car.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EJ1SWAG

Cleaned the interior out decently. Smells a lot better lol. Also picked up some amber corner lights because the clear ones looked terrible lol. Still on the market for some new wheels

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like it's in good hands.

EJ1SWAG

Thanks. A lot of work ahead of me lol

EJ1SWAG

Got my amber corners in the mail and installed. Looks so much better already compared to those clear corners lol.

Also heres a picture to show you some of the bad oxidation on the paint. Definitely gonna be repainting it here soon.

EJ1SWAG

so for wheels i'm thinkin either konig candy or spun supamesh. What do you guys think? And fake wheel blah blah blah haters feel free to move on. its my daily...swag

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anything but those lol. Motegi's, Konig's, Rota's, blah.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, I got steelies still. I am too poor to afford wheels. I really want some Motegi MR116's

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Just look on craigslist, any of the rims mentioned would look good.. Anything but what is on there now lol

EJ1SWAG

Anything but what is on there now lol
Lol I feel ya on that one. I seriously hate the wheels that came on my car. Only good thing about them is they came wrapped in some brand new pirellis.

I actually found a different set of wheels that I'm most likely gonna pick up.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, not everyone likes the whole black wheel with red lip thing, but I honestly love the look of those. I just don't have money haha.

EJ1SWAG

Little update: Picked up a bunch of stuff for a tune up. NGK Plugs and wires. fuel filter, oil/ etc. Honda tranny fluid change, cap/rotor etc. .

All Installed.

Also cleaned up my interior a little bit. A more thorough cleaning is still in store.

EJ1SWAG

Thanks man. Its coming along. Started sanding down the body Gonna post some pics up of my progress and a few other parts I've received in the mail here in the next few days