Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty clean man, heading in the right direction...:thumbs up

Corbenick

im not sure yet i like the look of the mid 90s models id like to get a hatch but id rather drive anything than the p o s i got now

EJ1SWAG

If I had to chose between the different hatches I'd probably get a EK. Probably my favorite. Wish I would have kept mine

EJ1SWAG

Little update. Got a couple things in the mail. My replacement driver side fender came in followed by my broadway mirror. 270mm convex

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also started sanding her down. Hopefully get her painted in the next few weeks.

ExCaliber

New To The Honda Scene
Doin about the same thing on my Ej1, Props for doing the body work and sanding yourself mate.

EJ1SWAG

Thanks. Its hard work but saves a ton of money and you get that sense of accomplishment when you're finished.

Just got back from California for a week and really need to get crackin on finishing the body work and finding a set of wheels to pick up. I really like the mesh look and have plans for a color scheme for the wheels once I buy them. Which is why I'm thinking of getting the Konig Rollers. They have the look that I'm looking for and are easy on my wallet.

EJ1SWAG

Just ordered my wheels. Can't wait to get them installed. Anyone know of any sites to get tires cheaper than onlinetires.com? I'm gonna be going with the 195/50/15

EJ1SWAG

bad news. got a call the next morning from the company saying that the wheels i ordered weren't gonna be in for almost two months. so i canceled the order and will look elsewhere. might just throw some steelies on it for the time being cuz i finally found someone to buy the wheels that came with the car

EJ1SWAG

nice man. mine is a EX. How do you like it?

Little update: I decided to skip on wheels for awhile, gonna pick up a set of steelies tomorrow for 50 bucks. Gonna finish my body work and paint first. Then I'm gonna drop it. Then wheels will come after that. What do you guys think?

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
nice man. mine is a EX. How do you like it?

Little update: I decided to skip on wheels for awhile, gonna pick up a set of steelies tomorrow for 50 bucks. Gonna finish my body work and paint first. Then I'm gonna drop it. Then wheels will come after that. What do you guys think?
What are you planning to get to drop the car? Any plans for an intake or engine mods, or are you going with aesthetics for the time being? Your car is looking a lot better than it did when you first got it. You might as well sell the wheels it came with and use that money towards other goodies, like wheels or a new suspension.

EJ1SWAG

i already have the suspension, just got to pick it up from a buddy. Koni Reds with some skunkworks coilovers...that old school swag. Suspension only has maybe a few thousand miles on it at most. As for motor, i was planning on rebuilding my Z6 but I came across a killer deal on a freshly rebuilt B16A2, so I might scoop that up

EJ1SWAG

If i get it, it will probably be tomorrow. Its always nerve racking though buying a used motor from someone.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woo go for the b16, driving your civic will never be the same haha. Nice progress so far man, and I really like the konig forwards if your looking for konig rims lol.

EJ1SWAG

nothing major but a few small things. haven't been on in awhile, super busy with school and all that.

Car is pretty much completely sanded down and just waiting for paint, in the process of sourcing a shop or booth so I can shoot the car.

Also sold the wheels that came on the car for $350 and picked up some LS meshies for 150 with new tires lol. Seems like a fair swap to me haha. Not gonna pick up a new set of wheels till after winter probably, Northwest winters can be harsh.

Other than that I've just done some maintenance like changed the oil pan gasket (leaked pretty bad), new brake pads all around, stuff like that.

Ripped out the interior and did a complete scrub down of everything. Girl I bought the car from spilled like 234253 sodas in the damn car and it was everywhere, especially under the carpet. And to top it off I had a leak on my sunroof and the water would run down the weatherstripping on the door and onto the passenger side carpet area, so I'm just gonna trash that and buy a new one.