Ek Crashed, EG Here I Come

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new-old car looks good. but with totaling 2 cars now are you sure you need boost? lol

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
new-old car looks good. but with totaling 2 cars now are you sure you need boost? lol
I bought most of the turbo parts before I wreaked the old one. But that same question has still been on my mind. And the front end was not that bad till i tore it apart with a back hoe.

how did you wreck the 2nd civic?
Well I didn't listen to what everyone said and I had cut springs on my car with blow shocks so it was very bounce, well it bottomed out going about 60mph around a curve and when it came back up it went left I corrected then the back end went right I corrected then it went left started to slide side ways I then spun out into a yard and hit a man made rock fixture, if it was not for that my car would of just went in the grass and stopped. The insurance could of fixed it but when I spun out I hit a road sign tore it right out of the ground but it did some real damage to the rear quarter pushed it in about a foot and crinkled the trunk. Either way boost is good for me so are the function & form type 1's I bought, never again will I buy a cheap part that matters to the safety of the people inside the vehicle. Guess I got to comfortable with the car even when I knew it did not handle worth a s*** if there was a bump and I risked it. But either way live fast die flying, this new old car I put coilovers on some cheap ebay s*** for $50 well that is coming off and some F&F Type 1's will carry me around. No matter what the accident was my fault any accident could be avoided but any time I thin about why it happened I always tell my self I dont know because it shouldn't of spun out I just dont understand it.

The link to when I had this car the fist time for anyone that wants to see how it came from rice to somewhat nice.
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=201265
\
For most of you that look at it from the when I began to where I left off you wont believe it. Most people probably wouldn't of even got the car and saved it like I have but from the guy that had it before me he never tried just drove it and the guy before him had a body kit on it so it has went from rice to nice if you ask me, or jdm or usdm or whatever spin I have put on it everything I have bought is because I like it. I like alot of other cars too this is just the direction im going in with my car. So everyone that likes it and respects where is has came from I appreciate that.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see. well as long as you learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward then everything is all good. in for more on the new-old car

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
by the way, is that the baffled 5 quart oil pan? I have one and love it, still getting used to a 6 quart oil change though lol.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Just a couple photos after her first spin sunday. Still have some kinks to get out but it runs pretty good, clutch and breaks both need bled again. This sunday ill be spending all my time mounting some gauge's but I don't know where I want them quite yet. Then its time to do some major interior swapping the whole back seat carpet and front seats along with the speakers out of the wreaked one are going into the new one. then I have some major cleaning to do. I almost forgot I need to get the exhaust cut and welded to fit in some places and if my F&F type 1's are here i will be putting them on as well then all that i have left is some paint.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like the hood. :lol:

But everything else looks good!

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I don't like the hood. :lol:

But everything else looks good!
Thanks, really wanted a carbon fiber hood but alot of people around here have them and the cheapest one i found was $450 and i decided to buy the F&F types 1's with a sticker instead of the hood, plus i love to be different as you can see the hood on the car before.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Resampled_2014-03-16_04-10-08_181.jpg

Just bought these wheels, some purple password jdm hood rises, and some drilled and some drilled and slotted rotors. About to paint the car and thinking about taking the hood back to normal. Also thinking about getting rid of the turbo and going with a ls vtec instead.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP

Wheels for the civic just got the tires in today!

My buddy's del sol, the girl friends ek, and the civic man is it in need of paint... What do you guys think matte black or gloss I have been looking at them on Google and I like the matte look but it am not sold on it yet?

New manifold cheap quality but I guess I get what I paid for.

Painted and shaved the vc not to bad couldn't think of a good color so just went with black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk