Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those rims are sick. nice car

EM1_Si

Tuckin' wires and tires
Thanks for all the comments doods! I have been hella busy haven't had a chance to get any good pics of my car with the recent changes done to it but as soon as I get some pics taken I'll def post them up.

EJ6 Miami

damn dude your car was like mine suspension wise lol does your car scrap n scratch while riding, and how bout them speed bumps :what:

diemf50

just noticed that ur tail lights match perfectly with ur license plate and rims! thats perfection!

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loving it. keep it nice and clean like what you have now.

EM1_Si

Tuckin' wires and tires
Thanks for all the comments everyone =) The car is still a work in progress and is my DD but that is about to change... dun dun dunnnnnnnnn. I'm gonna be going through the car here shortly and cleaning house. I'll post pics of what I mean by that in the coming months. Stay tooned...

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It looks great! I love it with the Track R's. Can you post some updated pix?

EM1_Si

Tuckin' wires and tires
This is the only updated pic I have of it right now. This was about a month ago when I was in the process of removing the lips for paint. I'm going to be talking with Chris Wold the guy who shot my car when it had the Rota Track R's on it and see about getting another shoot setup here shortly...

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Holy f**k it looks sick with RPF1's. Never seen an EM1 with those.

EM1_Si

Tuckin' wires and tires
Holy f**k it looks sick with RPF1's. Never seen an EM1 with those.
Thanks man! Yea I'd never seen an EM1 with them either so that's why I went that route (and I've loved RPF1's since I first laid eyes on them) I'm getting them PC'd Championship Bronze soon hopefully =)