EM2? shift boot? few questions.

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
i recently picked up a em2. i just had a question which shift boot would fit application? (Type r) i was reading rsx suspension can be swapped out into em2's. What parts are interchangeable with year of car. i can hardly find any parts for this year of civic that are clean. thanks 4 help guys. any suggestions?

-Anthony-

my vision just want keep it clean DUMP it on G/C with some Jmags call it a today or fully polished Track R's what think? anymore input great!!! ttyl guys...

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The center console and dash from RSX will work. But not gonna be a direct fit. I belive it was on this site where I saw it. But I could be wrong.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
RSX front seats fit with a little bit of work. Dash fits with a little bit of work. I believe that the rear seats fit also.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the CTR shift boot. I had to trim it to fit. Here's the only pics I have.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And If Im not mistaken thats a steering wheel out of an S2K right? Plus EP3 seats. s**t son your car is like a Frankenstein :lol:.

Couldnt love it any more though :thumbs up:.

Solid_Snake

Te mato con mi VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And If Im not mistaken thats a steering wheel out of an S2K right? Plus EP3 seats. s**t son your car is like a Frankenstein :lol:.

That looks like an ep3 steering wheel

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
rsx suspension are interchangable as well

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Its a EP3 steering wheel. The S2K fits but u have to rewire the airbag. So screw that.
god Latin I love your car!
thanks man!

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have the CTR shift boot. I had to trim it to fit. Here's the only pics I have.
god the steering wheel makes me cream my pants, too bad you don't have the ep3 discs to back it up, :lol:

i'm joking, just in case if you took offense

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god the steering wheel makes me cream my pants, too bad you don't have the ep3 discs to back it up, :lol:

i'm joking, just in case if you took offense
None taken. Thats my next mod. Rear dics.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ the newer cluster would look nice in your ride too latin

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i gotta get new pads and prolly get the discs reserviced hopefully before winter, and then i'll do them over a long weekend. in the next couple weeks

jheadlee42

5+ Year Member
hey guys, yeah i"m a nOOb but its cool with me.. Anyway, new to the car stuff, all of my motor/racing background comes from my professional ATV motocross career and whatnot, but ANYWAY....BADASS car Latin! Wow...that thing is clean. I am trying to do a rear disc conversion on my 01 EX, and seeing as youve already got your process started, got any advice for me? Ive been cruisin the forums trying to get help on a lot of stuff, because as I said, ive only had this car for about a month and some change....already have an AEM cold air on her though =) ... thanks