End of my civic

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
Picking up another civic is a dime a dozen we all know this. Get a car you really want and not just something like a quick fix.

DuckIt

Dang, she must have been moving a decent speed. Glad no one was seriously injured. Really sucks about the car tho:(

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picking up another civic is a dime a dozen we all know this. Get a car you really want and not just something like a quick fix.

Agreed! i just hope i get a good amount.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was she driving a fvcking Mac truck?

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
HOLY CRAP!!!! Glad nobody was seriously hurt and thats an awful way to wake up, sorry bro!! Make her insurance pay out the A$$, don't settle they can always pay more! I got an extra 3k from an insurance company on a 97 Grand Prix GTP so don't accept their offer! Fight them! This is just unacceptable! Money cant replace that car. it looked so clean other than the back and good tires too i see, fight them to make it somewhat right! You could even sue if they won't pay what YOU want.

:hithead:

Damo

5+ Year Member
damn thats messed up. some reason everytime my car is parked on the road theres allways a new damage done to it. so i force my dad or his gf to park on the road.

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
I have my own parking spot in our driveway because i do not want my car near the road lol, i have keys to all cars in the driveway so if they park in my spot i park theirs in the back yard just to irritate them lol needless to say they stopped parking in my spot lol

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have my own parking spot in our driveway because i do not want my car near the road lol, i have keys to all cars in the driveway so if they park in my spot i park theirs in the back yard just to irritate them lol needless to say they stopped parking in my spot lol
i feel you bro, i hated it when visitors came, its like we have a lot of drivers at my house so if you dont live here dont park in the driveway. i always got blocked in, n when i ask to move they say give me a few mins. but take like 20mins instead. so i started parking on the road n this happn