End of my civic

CO671

Registered VIP
How fast was she going? Is she alright? Your car was thrown over the curb? Man.... that really sucks. :(

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk how fast she was going but i guess it was quick. i was sleeping when it happen and woke to this. i think she ok now.

CO671

Registered VIP
Aw damn that's the worst thing to wake up too... You getting anything out of it other than this end result :( hope things get better.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This isn't tech related. Moved to off topic.

She must've been going at a decent speed....That rear bumper support is pushed in almost to underneath the rear seat :shock:.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY EFF.

A fellow white coupe down :cry:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn :shock: well, glad the woman is okay. But poor car =(

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow man sorry for your lost. make sure you get your money. I try not to park on the street anymore since my my days car got rear ended a couple months ago.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy crap, that sucks. Sorry to see/hear this, man. My 93 EG Coupe got rear ended while I was at a red light years and years ago. It pushed the trunk up against the front seats. I'm surprised I wasn't hurt. It was crazy. Good thing you weren't in it. It's definitely not fun haha.

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This isn't tech related. Moved to off topic.

She must've been going at a decent speed....That rear bumper support is pushed in almost to underneath the rear seat :shock:.
Thanks for moving it for me. i know its crazy the support went all the way in

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow man sorry for your lost. make sure you get your money. I try not to park on the street anymore since my my days car got rear ended a couple months ago.
yeah my next car i will not. im sure i will definately get money this just happen so gotta wait for insurance

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanted to yell at her so bad, but i didnt kuz she was already hurt from the accident. i loved my civic so much.
Figure out what she was doing, and if it was something dumb then yell at her.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow. Sorry to hear.

I hope i have enough sense not to drive when im old and wrinkly...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
dang dude, sorry to hear that =/ she was probably not tall enough to see over her steering wheel...they need to have age restrictions on DL's...hope you get another civic :]

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn sorry about the loss, I got rear ended last year and totaled my 01 civic. Wasnt close to as torn up as your car though.

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang dude, sorry to hear that =/ she was probably not tall enough to see over her steering wheel...they need to have age restrictions on DL's...hope you get another civic :]
idk if ill get another civic, but if i do it would be an Si