Esmerelda, my 6th gen zenki

yevangelis

eg ek ek
I got nothin to 'show off' but I do have visions for the car so I'll entertain y'all with the process. Shes a DX with power steering and AC.

Here she was when I got her. A little rough on the outside but no sickos got their hands in her pants ya know? No stds, cancer or surgery.

How she sits now, GCKoni suspension and a tiebar I found laying around. Also stole the shoes off the eg.

worstest winter I've ever been through

yevangelis

eg ek ek
Two days ago I decided to go with a kouki front end, but that all changed yesterday when I saw Esme's evil twin sister on craigslist.

this is an automatic EX model from which I will use the front end, doors, interior (did somebody say power?), seats, map light, cruise! etceteratera...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats wrong with the front end now that you want to use the front end of the other car?

yevangelis

eg ek ek
It's hard to see in the above pics so I'll add these; the doors went saggy laggy and mangled the fenders up, also the front bumper has a big crack in it and the doors have some dents in them. Its much more obvious in person, the cypress green reflecting the cypress trees doesn't help...

yevangelis

eg ek ek
So just for fun I want to try this out.

I've got some oak and maple laying around so I'll play with that and see how it turns out.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so , instead of fixing said problems, you want to put a 240sx front end, from a nissan, on your honda....... yeah, thats gonna be awesome......

sincerely,
Sarcasm.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so , instead of fixing said problems, you want to put a 240sx front end, from a nissan, on your honda....... yeah, thats gonna be awesome......

sincerely,
Sarcasm.
numb nut.... that means early and late... ie facelift. ;)

yevangelis

eg ek ek

These are beefier than I thought they would be.

So all I need before I tear into the front suspension are the rack boots.