iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's the latest work I've been doing:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Obviously I still have to tuck a couple hoses like the one ontop of the intake manifold and I want to flip the brake booster around but other than that it's there. The only real question left is:

Still think I should do the battery relocate with remote terminals on the firewall?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not to shabby of a work good sir. :thumbup: Id like to tuck mine a little bit to but I have no patience for that type of stuff.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tuck is coming along nice, diggin it

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. I say relocate the battery and add terminals. Cleans up a lot of space and looks great.

Strut bar going back on I hope?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need some exterior detailing done to that thing. Look at all the swirls.... :shock:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not to shabby of a work good sir. :thumbup: Id like to tuck mine a little bit to but I have no patience for that type of stuff.
Haha for sure it takes ALOT of patience. Just the driver side alone beat the s**t out of my hand and took a good 6 hours lol.

Tuck is coming along nice, diggin it
Thanks!

Looks good. I say relocate the battery and add terminals. Cleans up a lot of space and looks great.

Strut bar going back on I hope?
Definetely, the battery tuck is the next item on my to do list. I'm kind of debating, strut bar or nice plug cover?

You need some exterior detailing done to that thing. Look at all the swirls.... :shock:
Haha, yes my car is LONG overdue for a good wax.

So what do you guys think, to finish off the bay - a nice spark plug cover or a similiarly nice tower bar (such as itr / etc)?

EDIT: here's a tease of the newest part:

Last edited:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At first I thought it was one of these but then I realized I was wrong...

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, actually I think I'm just going to do the plug cover. The only bar I'd do would be the Benen 3pt, but after going through some photos, such as this:

I don't like how the benen bar is the focus of the bay instead of the tuck (such as the battery tuck). It kind of demeans all the hard way you've put in to taking things OUT of the bay and here you are putting something BIG back in :lol:

Oh and as far as the tease goes, here's your next hint, the name of the company behind the item - "it starts with a c"

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah, don't give it away now hahah.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was bored and tried to go thru your build thread, but most pics aint workin :(

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was bored and tried to go thru your build thread, but most pics aint workin :(
Possibly tonight or tomorrow ill reload all the pics on my computer to page 1, that way you guys can see the progress :thumbup:

any progress?????
It's kind of @ a stand still at the moment. I'm waiting on the guy's reply back for the shifter. Other than that, I'm still concentrating on the bay right now:

1) Flipping the brake booster
2) Battery Relocation (ordered parts yesterday) & Fuse Box Tuck
3) Inline Fuel Filter (pending funds)

And then on to the bezel.