Ever been hated on?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I honestly get a lot of compliments on how I keep my car so clean in upstate NY, but I did have someone write fag in the dust on every window in my car....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love the sarcasm on this site. i really mean it. i wish people would stop getting so ass hurt over the littlest things. it would make things alot more fun on the site.
Oorrr if people just stopped taking the internet so seriously, that would fix everything.

A keyboard gives you balls. Everyone loves to be a tough guy behind a monitor.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yes, by a older couple in a turbo miata of all cars. they kept talking s**t about hondas really loud at the stop light. needless to say i had a little more than done to the car other than the exhaust they kept s**t talking about. i kept my cool merged to go onto the highway and thought guy had turned the other way. i was last in line, i thought, there is d**k head and his wife in the rearview. thier close, really close. i see an opening, grab third, build full boost and i am gone like a sling shot. never saw them again. so much for the "damn honda with exhaust that thinks he is quick".

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
Oorrr if people just stopped taking the internet so seriously, that would fix everything.

A keyboard gives you balls. Everyone loves to be a tough guy behind a monitor.
this is true, it happens alot. it is how ever sometime hard to understand correctly the context of some ones typed statements on a monitor. But yes there is alot of toughguyism out there. people out there with the proper resources can find a physical address on you vey easily, just from internet info. gotta be careful, there are good number on crazies out there. This is info everybody already knew, i just wanted to beat on a dead horse

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not a hater, i just f**king crush alot.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i once killed a hater because he liked my car

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW.

Stand up for yourself, you giant walking vah-jay-jay.

Id piss on your car too if i knew you wouldnt do anything about it.

Kill his family.
Couple days late but he was much bigger than me lol I can't physically stand up to him. He was a f**king douche though, eventually my rents called his and bitched them out. I didn't really want my parents to do this but whatever.