Ever been hated on?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it, thats an opinion. id take a stanced car before a fast one
Fast and stanced don't really go together. I mean people in Hellaflush have fast cars with stance but it is less rubber you can put to the ground because your wheel is cambered to the point of no return. I really like the look but WAAAAAAAYYYYY too many people are posers.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well there is two different types to hellaflush. There is those who are running stretched tries and a s**t ton of camber which is commonly referred to as poke, and then there is those who aren't running stretched tires and a lot of camber but are still pushed out to the fender.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they make cf fenders, but idk about flares or flared fenders. that would probably have to be custom made. i want a all cf car but painted white. i just want the weight reduction

ohsnapzitzmeng

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i havent gotten a ticket yet fortunately, but i know my friend got pulled over for 10 over and it was 145 bucks. i find that a little to expensive lol
Its called high traffic rating cause cops are supposed to be giving a certain amount of tickets a month... Hmm wondered if there's ever a cop here on cc wanting to hook his civic up hajajaja

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its called high traffic rating cause cops are supposed to be giving a certain amount of tickets a month... Hmm wondered if there's ever a cop here on cc wanting to hook his civic up hajajaja
This is not true. I am a CJ Major and have worked closely with the local Sheriff's office. Officers are NOT required to write traffic violations. I have a friend who wrote less than 5 tickets in 2010.

....and to answer your question I will soon be a police officer, and i currently drive a turbo honda civic ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they do like to meet their quota though. my grandfather is one and has been his whole life and he told me lol

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they do like to meet their quota though. my grandfather is one and has been his whole life and he told me lol
I guess it depends who you work for. Here the WSP (Washington State Patrol) pulls people over, where as the PCSD (Pierce County Sheriff's Department) handles calls. Like I said, my buddy wrote less than 5 tickets in 2010.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah maybe PA just sucks. he worked for state police, different counties, and in the courts. so idk. Towards the end of the month, i sometimes see multiple speed traps set up and sometime up to 5 cars pulled over at one time

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The whole quota argument is the gayest s**t I've ever heard.