Ever seen a civic like this?

proctor

Hey guys, I'm new here and I just wanted to show you the acura El rear end conversion I did on my 97 civic ex. Put pics up as I went along with it. Looks mint but does anyone know how I can align it? It's raised on the left side as if it's warped

Before

And after

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Ant408

Cruising In My Ej8
Registered VIP
you need to replace the corner lights now and maybe the trunk is warped
there is a civic here where i live with the complete conversion and its pretty nice

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually would look really good with matching tail lights... very nice :thumbs up

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have that trunk lid too, just need to paint match it. Mine was a little bent when I got it too, just need to carefully bend it back to shape. It doesn't seem like it's that far off.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes, I have seen that before. Many times acually. Just a trunk swap?

proctor

Hey friends,it has 2000 civic outer altezza lights and just the trunk and wiring was swapped. I'll take a pic in a minute of how bent it is

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
i love acura el conversions, i'd just be scared of careless drivers from rear ending me, i would raise hell, knowing how hard it is to find the parts

proctor

Ya the parts are a pain to find. I'm gonna hit up the scrap yard this week and get matching Tailights and new emblems
Gonna put a civic emblem and Honda emblem on an El trunk ;)

proctor

Well just to keep you guys of club civic happy with me I swapped out the altezza lights and put factory acura outer lights on

It kinda looks like a Honda domani

And yes I finally aligned my trunk so it shuts properly for the most part now =)

Last edited by a moderator:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They don't look like they line up...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP