f**k a LS swap

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am goign to make the exhaust tomorrow.
ractive mid pipe with magnaflow muffler, just need ot extend the mid pipe some and make the rear section

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
king motorsports can machine down a OEM pulley for $90, but you have to send your to them, since i dont know any good machine shops up here
i got my h22 crank pulley machined at this place right near us for 65 dollars, machined the ac and ps off and balanced it.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got my h22 crank pulley machined at this place right near us for 65 dollars, machined the ac and ps off and balanced it.
thats what i need.:???:

probably end up selling this pulley anyway, got it on sale.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
werd....same place in millersville, md.
king motorsports can machine down a OEM pulley for $90, but you have to send your to them, since i dont know any good machine shops up here
i can have it done for ~$65 to my ITR Pulley. then next time u come here u can trade it for your stock one and give me $70.

also, inlinefour can do it, too. they dont do it "in house" though.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
On many performance engines the factory crank pulley is replaced with a lightweight unit to reduce rotational mass and free-up a few extra horsepower. Unlike the factory pulley which has an integrated rubber ring, many aftermarket replacement pulleys are made from solid machined aluminum or steel. The problem with this approach is that there is no dampening to damaging harmonics that occur at higher RPM. King Motorsports offers you the best of both worlds – a lightweight racing pulley that retains the factory harmonic dampening material. We start with your factory pulley and carefully machine away all of the unnecessary material, bead blast, balance, and then refinish the unit. The result is a pulley that is 3lbs lighter and safe to run at high RPM.
from http://www.kingmotorsports.com/

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
question

1.what rad hoses do i use?
2.fuel line, from filter to rail, i have 3 different ones, none are long enough, about to make my own.

Last edited:

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As far as the crank pulley is concerned I would keep it... I got mine balanced and he said it was perfect from Honda... *It barely moved the needle*

If you get the hoses and a stock radiator use 94 Integra GSR hoses.

EF Honda EF

question

1.what rad hoses do i use?
2.fuel line, from filter to rail, i have 3 different ones, none are long enough, about to make my own.
you use the stock fuel line hose from the filter to the rail. I think just a LS hose should work on a gsr cause the nipple on the head is up front and i am pretty sure you can use a LS one for the lower hose also.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LS or GSR hoses will both work. ITR and B16 hoses will not.

and yea, the stock d-series fuel line should work.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
As far as the crank pulley is concerned I would keep it... I got mine balanced and he said it was perfect from Honda... *It barely moved the needle*
do you know how to read? or maybe you just dont have any sense?

Balance is fine...you still need something to absorb the harmonic frequencies. the engine that pulley is designed for, has other measures that make up for it.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and yea, the stock d-series fuel line should work.

thats the problem, i didnt have on eon the car when i got it, i have 2 other ones and nither fit. might just buy the Russel upgraded one

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats the problem, i didnt have on eon the car when i got it, i have 2 other ones and nither fit. might just buy the Russel upgraded one
you could do that, or get one from Crazy Rays.

im doing Russel on my CRX though with a -6AN inline fuel filter.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yay, pretty much all my parts will be here monday, rings, rad, HG.
going to finsih up my exhaust today.

still need
shift linkage
intake gasket
dissy
driver lower mount(mine was torn in 2 pieces)
oil pan.
plug wires