F@#k Vis....this Is Why You Dont By Replica s**t!!!!

JDMJNKY

Banned
:guns: VIS

Sourcing company: VIS
Sales Person: IRVING

If you dont want the long version, here's the sum

got the wrong item, was lied to, waited for the right item and it still was off, had & extra flap that goes upwards....totally different from the pic.

Heres what I thought i was ordering
http://www.visracing.com/oldcatalog/product_info.php?products_id=2238

Here's what I got the 1st time
http://www.visracing.com/oldcatalog/product_info.php?products_id=4819

here's what I got today ( i just looked at the website & this s**t is wrong FACK! in the process of this thread:cry: :rofl: )

Well as you guys all know my wife-to-be has an 05 accord sedan, that we are slightly modding. The car was supposed to be ready for this past H.I.N in SD full lip kit and all. kinda glad the kit wasnt on! Unfortunately for the price I wasnt trying to spring for the real Mugen Lip kit, because I know how she drives, she'll plow straight through a dip/ speed bump!:shoot:
So Iinstead i got her the next best thing, YES the replica ( vis's Techno-R). I actually had bought the F&R lips ahead of time because we were going to use the kamanri sides :P, then we changed our minds.

DAY1
here's the story, after a change of heart I called up VIS and orderd their version sideskirt, all scheduled that day for pick up I sent my fioance on down to pick them up, because i'd be working late. in the back of ,my mind a voice shouts what if they give her the wrong ones? (she doesnt open stuff w/ out me ?????) anyways i pass the tought! I get home and pull them out the trunk simply by a glimpse I KNEW IT WAS WRONG!!!

DAY2
Well at work on my break I call back vis & let them know what had happened, After talking w/ Iriving a short while he said "call back after lunch hours I'll make sure there in stock", I said ok thanx. 2 hrs later i retuen the call now on my lunch, "he told me yeah come on down we have them." sure enough they'd exchange it, figuring probably a simple error.
Vis's business hours are from 9-5pm & I work 730-430 that day ( so I had to do this http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&gid2=21016185&q2=18856 San Jose Ave City Of Industry, CA 91748-1325 &gid1=20947748&q1=1655 industrial park ave redlands, ca&trf=0&lon=-117.551651&lat=34.032177&mag=8 in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC BY 5:15) so i rush off the clock & bolt down the FWY sweat pooring down my face, a/c on, I get there and they send the puller to go get it 1/2hour goes by nothing....he comes back saying " sorry we dont have it" WTF??? I begin to rant & rave, a lil... I asked you if it was here, you said yeah!

Me: well how long will it take to get it?
Him: 2wks
Me: 2wks I need this s**t by june 1st (only for days away from that day)
Him: here take the old ones you can borrow these then bring them back
ME: wtf? like im gonna spend $$ on these to paint just to borrow them
Him: well I'm sorry
Me: thats why I called you & asked you if they were in you wasted my fukin time & gas. (I storm off!)
Him: Ill call you when they arrive

2wks elapse
NO CALL FROM IRVING @ VIS
ME: so i called them yesterday 6/13/07......then follow the routine ?'s are they the right oones can u send pics, the cars in paint & I need them by friday?
Him: Yeah there in
Me: Can you check them out & send pics to my email...
Him: yes, whats ur email?
Me: REPLY

Day After:
NO EMAIL!!!!
SO pissed i call VIS AGAIN, is IRVING in "he's on vacation" AGGGHHH WTF, i asked him to send me pics of blah blah blah, dint get um, i'll send them to you now, 30sec l8r boom got pics to my email courtesy of the boss. ok i'll be by to pick them up thurs. today!

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u should of gotten a discount or something

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sounds like my VIS horror story.

ordered a 99-00 hood

they sent a 96-98 hood from their plant, out to new york, then BACK to colorado...

waited a month for it, get it, wrong hood.

call vis

they wont return the hood

so i order ANOTHER 99-00 and pray its right, shows up about 12 days later, sure enough the right hood, but still stuck witht the wrong hood... finally got it sold for $150 less then what it cost me.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

ordered a 99-00 hood

they sent a 96-98 hood from their plant, out to new york, then BACK to colorado...

call vis

so i order ANOTHER 99-00 and pray its right, shows up about 12 days later, sure enough the right hood, but still stuck witht the wrong hood... finally got it sold for $150 less then what it cost me.
wow, f**k VIS. I always thought they were decent

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wheres the authentic mugen kit

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo they are assholes over the phone.. i called asking for authorized dealors and they didnt even wanna tell me how to purchase a hood

some real f**king assholes over there

although i do love my hood and lip

JDMJNKY

Banned
We'll I calle dvis yesterday and tek told me, that the same incorrect style came in....but a container would arrive today! :thumbdown:

so I return called them today, a to no surprise the container has not arrived yet! :P

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

ordered a 99-00 hood

call vis

this is why you call better business bureau and report them

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this is why you call better business bureau and report them
it might make you feel better to call them... but that's pretty much all it will accomplish

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
VIS has gone downhill the past couple of years, they used to have a good rep, but reading all the horror stories piling up here; figment problems, bad/damaged/defective products plus shitty customer service. I've alway s thought about getting a fiber hood and VIS and Seibon were the 2 that were recommended, now it looks like an easy choice.

Sorry that your having problems with them. hope it works out.