Not open for further replies.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I say go back to where you and your buddy were racing, and race agian. This time, instead of starting off in 1st, start off in the gear labeled "R". It stands for "Race". You'll win for sure, and your motor will be fixed, b/c it'll be like going back into time. ;)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^
but you have make sure you hit 88mph before it works.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I say go back to where you and your buddy were racing, and race agian. This time, instead of starting off in 1st, start off in the gear labeled "R". It stands for "Race". You'll win for sure, and your motor will be fixed, b/c it'll be like going back into time. ;)
:werd:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well oviously you had piston to plug contact which is usually a very bad sign.........here are some suggestions

1. scrap the motor.....sell it to someone on here, or your friends...someone who has the knowledge, time and money to rebuilt it.

2. take it somewhere to get fixed......but be prepared to shell out some BIG BIG bucks

3. tear the motor down yourself.....if your not very mechanically inclined i suggest not doing this
it might have just broken.... id buy a new plug and see if it starts, and if not, do a compression test. its not junk.... just rebuild it;)

honda_ek9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it might have just broken.... id buy a new plug and see if it starts, and if not, do a compression test. its not junk.... just rebuild it;)
yea...but im scared the spark plug might get stuck inside....haha...fina be hard to take it out...the spark plug was juss smashed at the tip...

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's hard to tell by the pic's but you could have just melted that plug. Did the motor make any odd noise when this happened?

00hondasi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd just go to a shop and get it fixed, it sounds repairable, just go to a decent know shop that does professional work on engines etc. Get it checked out before you sell your engine. Good luck bro.

honda_ek9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's hard to tell by the pic's but you could have just melted that plug. Did the motor make any odd noise when this happened?
nope...well i was kinda messed up from drinkin...LOL....tats why i messed up my car...the only odd noise i heard was the exhaust sounded different...tats about it....

honda_ek9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd just go to a shop and get it fixed, it sounds repairable, just go to a decent know shop that does professional work on engines etc. Get it checked out before you sell your engine. Good luck bro.
THANKS ALOT...haha..hard to find good and trusthworthy in milwaukee....but ill try...

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope...well i was kinda messed up from drinkin...LOL....tats why i messed up my car...the only odd noise i heard was the exhaust sounded different...tats about it....
If your piston hit the spark plug, I am 99.9% sure it smacked a valve or 2. In order for your piston to even be able to reach the plug is if you broke the rod, wrist pin or bearings. Any of these would create a horrible sound. If you used the correct spark plugs and it still got smashed, theres a good chance your motor is f**ked.

honda_ek9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If your piston hit the spark plug, I am 99.9% sure it smacked a valve or 2. In order for your piston to even be able to reach the plug is if you broke the rod, wrist pin or bearings. Any of these would create a horrible sound. If you used the correct spark plugs and it still got smashed, theres a good chance your motor is f**ked.
when u look down the sparkplug whole u see like a little chip on the piston...seems like a piece is missin on the piston...my takeoff the head tomorrow and take a look at it...if i do that and my pistons are still good would i need to replace my headgasket...or can i juss screw it back on...LOL...inoe its a dumb questions...but tryin to save myself some money....broke rite now...but yea..here are some better pix of the sparkplugs....

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg307/ddha_evans/02-02-08_2129-1.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg307/ddha_evans/02-02-08_2132.jpg

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
O.O

let us know wat happens man

did it make any sounds wen it died? or did it just shut off?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you remove the head, You have to replace the head gasket.

Status
Not open for further replies.