F/S 98 ex partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1nonlyjv43

Dat Blue Demon Beast
5+ Year Member
do you have a driver side rear seat belt that goes behind the panel in the back i need it how much shipped to richmond, va 23231 email me at d1nonlyjv43@aol.com cus i don;t get on here as much thanks....

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey I'm looking for the rear driver side panel (the big piece in the back) and a driver side door handle cover.

TomatoRed

98 civic ex
5+ Year Member
sorry for keep you waiting bro , I don't have any because the car was stolen before the partout and the mofo thiefs put blocks rigth under the cat and the downpipe, need anything else?
:( tis all good... i'll keep looking

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Hey I'm looking for the rear driver side panel (the big piece in the back) and a driver side door handle cover.
hey that quater panel cover have a couple scratches but not to bad and I do have the handle cover just give me an offer

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you werent too fart i would need rear drums, hardware, shoes, and rear wheel hubs.

d1nonlyjv43

Dat Blue Demon Beast
5+ Year Member
yeah

humm what about 25.00 shipped
Umm about that give me a week and I'll see but i'll throw a offer of $15 shipped to Richmond, Va 23231

( do you have the hood release cable, because all I need is i guess the handle but can't find on so they said it be easier to just buy the whole cable with handle connected?)

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do you have the domelight cover and the passenger side power window switch?

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
buddy it would be easier for everyone if you can take the pics of the car and show whats remaining on it

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pm me a price on the 2 little triangles that cover the power side mirror wires if you have them, and how are the door panels? need the driver door panel

Status
Not open for further replies.