Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EX. I wish I had an Si...

:x
Hehe sorry John....I had to only b/c I knew it would get under your skin. You car looks good as usual, and I think you did a good job with the pix.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Took some pics of my light output, I'll throw those up in the first post. Maybe it will further convince you guys with P&P kits with stock halogen reflector housings to get a proper retrofit ;).

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your retrofit came out really good, and the fact that you didnt haev to mod them that much makes it even sweeter.

I like the cut off mark, but it really bugs me on how you cant see s**t above it, it gets pretty annoying. Does that bother you much?
I have OE CTR lights with a PnP 4300K kit and I get glare up the ass. But I like how it lights the whole road, not just a section.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your retrofit came out really good, and the fact that you didnt haev to mod them that much makes it even sweeter.

I like the cut off mark, but it really bugs me on how you cant see s*** above it, it gets pretty annoying. Does that bother you much?
I have OE CTR lights with a PnP 4300K kit and I get glare up the ass. But I like how it lights the whole road, not just a section.
That bugs me too. Especially going up and down hills.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I don't know why it is maybe it's just me but in first 2 pics the passenger headlight has a dark area

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I like the cut off mark, but it really bugs me on how you cant see s*** above it, it gets pretty annoying. Does that bother you much?
The cut off is worth losing the slight visibility loss when going down a hill. That's what makes a cut off so awesome. My high beams are out of this world and I use them every chance I get when there are no cars ahead of me.

I would rather do it right than blind people constantly. I give every person with a P&P kit my high beam from hell. It's fun watching blinding HID go to either no lights or really crappy halogens that don't do anything but light up 2 feet in front of the car.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you seriously make me want to get this done asap.

ill be pm'ing you with some questions :P
I forgot I even made this thread. Thanks!

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding a retrofit. I'm always willing to help people take a step in the right direction :thumbs up.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
John, question. Where are these roads where the pictures were taken? Somewhere around Fairport?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Out in Victor. Benson Road.