Favorite dog?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looking at getting a dachshund! Definitely one of my favorite breeds.

What's yours?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Weiner dogs are cool.

I don't have a particular breed as a favorite but I do have a particular dog that's my favorite. It's my friends dog. Lab/border collie mix. She is so pretty and so sweet. She loves me too and is usually begging for my attention on the rare occasions I see her.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
golden retrievers for the win. my family has had 4 of them

emerican

Registered VIP
full blooded pit bulls if they have been raised right and loved.

Pits and Shepards only for me. My roommate and his wife have a 3 Champion Pure-Breed Pitbull. She is an absolute loyal and awesome dog. As for the Shepard, my neighbors had one when I was younger, same thing... completely loyal and obedient.

Only two dogs I would raise.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i was younger i had a German shepherd, he was the goofiest dog in the world lol. but as for now i have a Scottish terrier, best dog i ever had.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking at getting a dachshund! Definitely one of my favorite breeds.

What's yours?
ha, as soon as i got done reading the thread title Dachshun came to my mind :thumbup: cute little bastards!

i don't have a fav dog tho, lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My second favorite would probably have to be boxers.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Pits and Shepards only for me. My roommate and his wife have a 3 Champion Pure-Breed Pitbull. She is an absolute loyal and awesome dog. As for the Shepard, my neighbors had one when I was younger, same thing... completely loyal and obedient.

Only two dogs I would raise.
Reminds me of my dads golden retriever, names star and he's a very smart dog

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877303,-99.509390

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love German Shepherds and Huskies. I have a pure bred German Shepherd who's about 8 years old. She's a nut lol

I would without a doubt, have to say the APBT
My male is a Full American Pitbull and my female (the Brindle) is a APBT/Staffordsire mix,...I have had Shepards and a Rottweiler,...but these pitbulls have stolen my heart!.They are smart a s hell, have a good disposition (gotta pay attention to bloodlines), are very easy to train,..and eager as hell to please! My female Roxy is THE most loyal dog I have ever owned. My male (fawn and white) is a loyal dog,..but sometimes he tries to pull rank and think he owns the joint!!..hahah,...but he KNOWS who the real Alpha is around here and a raised voice will set him straight! I have never had a problem with people agression,...but boy do they like to go after other animals!!(other dogs,rabbits,squirrels,...you name it!....they are great together because I got them both as puppies. Best dogs I have ever had overall!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great dane by far is the one dog I would drop serious cash to buy. I've been around a couple of them and they are one of the sweetest dogs I've been around

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We have a daschund at the office, cool little dog but I don't know if I would get one personally because they have a lot of health problems.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pitbull, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois. I'd love a Rhodesian Ridgeback too. They have awesome personalities.

VigLink badge